Online degree affiliate programs?
    I'm looking for an affiliate program for online degrees. I would prefer that it's not an individual school but rather a degree directory like eLearners (who I was going to use but I see they don't have a forum here anymore, not sure what that's all about?)

I looked on CJ, Azoogle, Pepperjam, and Linkshare but didn't really see anything that interesting. Last resort would be just using an individual school's program at CJ or wherever.

Any suggestions?

ABW Ambassador
    I ran the eLearners program in-house for 2 years.
    I can send you a link.

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant Consultant Team
    I can send you a link.
    Ok thanks. Also interested in other programs too, anyone else reading the thread.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Check out quinstreet as when i worked with them in my past life, they told me that their education prog drives a big chunk of their business.

Also check with chuck hamrick of affiliatecrew as i have an impression that he managed some education prog.

Might want to double check linkshare as i get lots of email about their lead prog for their education lead gen

edu lead gen
    Lulav -

A lot of the edu offers on the CPA networks are private b/c of quality issues - hit up your AM, as most of them have ilearn, monster learning etc.

If you want send me a PM/email and I can dig up some contacts at the EDU aggregation houses themselves.

oziman

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant Consultant Team
    I can send you a link.

I'm also interested - could you send me the link?

Thanks

ABW Ambassador
    You will need to send me an email

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    affiliateCREW has sold Top-Colleges.com but is still managing the program inhouse. Its a directory of 330 schools with 1100 campuses. Both online and ground schools. We are interested in high quality leads as the schools are very picky and we have maintained relationships for close to a decade with some. Let me know you are an ABW member and I will expedite your application: chamrick@affiliatecrew.com

Check out Universities.com at ShareASale too. They are in the Top 100 PowerRank.

G.

Go direct to the universities. CJ, Linkshare and especially Quinstreet are notorious for letting leads "get lost." Quinstreet specifically didnt let me use a javascript tracking pixel and made up arbitrary return numbers.

PM me for more on my experience in the edu space.

Bishvili -

You will not have PM privileges with only 2 posts.

Also, please check the date of the threads before posting. At face value it appears that you are trying to push yourself in as either an expert or a vendor in the edu market. So my advice is this....

If you are legitimately interested in affiliate marketing in the edu market and have something of value to offer, take some time to get to know this community and establish yourself here before trying to get people to PM you for your "advice".

If you are looking to pimp out your services here, 1) you may be in the wrong place or 2) you need to pay for advertising like everyone else.

I'm sorry if my response seems harsh, but considering how you entered the forum, I am suspicious of your motives.

Sheri

I have researched a lot about these but not very satisfactory results. I am very keen if anybody can share his/her experience with it.

edu affiliate
    I'm also looking for an affiliate program for online degrees. I know individual schools have their own affiliate programs and lead gen companies have affiliates and there are also individual affiliate partners that are outsourced. Am I missing something?

If anyone would have any information on how this all works it would be greatly appreciated. cheers!

I recommend PlattForm Partners. Education exclusive network with a lot of online and campus options.

In a show of full disclosure I will tell you that I work at PlattForm. (Compliance) I'm not spamming, just answering your question.

Hundreds of schools to choose from and a dedicated staff of people that will help you find what works for you. Check out the website plattformpartners.com, check it out, and choose for yourself if you think it would be a good fit for you.

Thanks for your reply sherri. Would I be able to send you a quick email and find out some more information about the industry?

You haven't been on here long enough to have private message privileges and I'm not in the habit of posting my email in this public forum. Your best bet is to go on the site and apply...you will hear back from a Partnership Developer and he can give you a ton of information about the industry and the process of getting started with the network.

Make sure to reference ABW as where you heard about it and/or my name (Sheri) - I'll give them a heads up that you're interested.

great, sounds good. Anyone have anymore information on the industry and potential affiliate networks?

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread