They Forgot the Button?
    Just checking thru my CJ merchants I see that some merchants might have forgotten to hit their buttons. There are at least 3 merchants who said I would be terminated yet I don't think they I am. Still on my active list & I can still get functioning links.

Are these merchants keeping the links operational yet opting not to credit me, did I slip thru and get missed (I did get notice last week I would be removed), did they simply forget to hit the button for all NYers ....

Could a few of you check and see if you were deactivated?
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    West Covina, CA
    That's interesting as I doubt they can "undo" a customer referral/sale post 5/31. If there is a single transaction through a NY affiliate (and the other conditions are met) any such merchant better have registered and be collecting the tax, plus there would be absolutely no benefit to "hit the button" after a single sale has occurred.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread