Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Mansfield, Texas
    Justed wanted to see how others were doing.

Our targeted affiliate sites are doing rather well lately. In fact we continue to show nice monthly growth virtually across the board and I am very grateful for that.

Our main shopping sites, though, have slowed quite a bit. I know retail is extremely seasonal. So I thought I'd see if this was traditionally a slow time for the other coupon and/or shopping sites?
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    North Carolina
    My coupon/deal sites are consistently slow regardless of the season/month/day/year.

ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    It's June 3. A little early to see how June turns out. But Summer months have always been the slow months, offline as well in general.

May was incredible. Thank you Mr. J. C. Whitney!

Affiliate Network Rep
    Too early to tell how June will be..but I'm sure we'll make it successful regardless. I'm looking forward to the summer in whole since it'll be our first summer (and first 3 months) as an active ABW member!
    Nick Nelson | nick at | Skype: snickn | Phone: 312.282.4515 Coming Soon -,, &
    Join now!
    We're serious about Affiliates! - Free Hosting for all Affiliates, ask me how.

I'm curious about June as well.

Have enjoyed record consecutive months (Mar-Apr-May), but everything seems to have stalled now.

I know it's too soon to judge the month, and nothing changed on the sites, so I'm wondering if there are any published stats for online shopping broken down by month?

I find my sites don't fit the norm for normal bricks & mortar retail cycles & don't have enough history to judge monthly performance year over year.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread