Thread: New OPM Forum - Jack Kotowski & Associates

New OPM Forum - Jack Kotowski & Associates
    All,

It is with GREAT pleasure I announce our newest OPM Forum - Jack Kotowski & Associates (JackMarketing).

Jack, one of the most remarkable people in our industry, has been managing programs since 1998. He's restructured companies from zero to INC 500 status and increased Zappos ten fold to over $100 million/year!

Besides his golden touch, he's a real, honest, and caring guy! I wholeheartedly support him and encourage all to join his programs because he makes sure you, the affiliate are protected.

So without further ado ... Welcome Jack!
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; February 7th, 2009 at 09:53 PM.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

http and a telephoto
    Welcome Jack Great to see you here, it sounds like it is long overdue
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Online Marketing Consultant
    Great forum and welcome aboard!
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum family, Jack!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Outsourced Program Manager
    Thanks Haiko!
    Haiko, I am humbled by your introduction. Thank you.

It is true that when I took over the Zappos program, I kicked out parasites that appeared to represent millions of dollars worth of annual revenue, but I had developed evidence to the contrary. I took some heat, but we stayed loyal to good, loyal affiliates. The success of that program in those days was due to the great Zappos team and good, honest affiliates like you.

I launched a small ISP in 1995, and have managed multiple affiliate marketing programs since 1998. Three companies I had the privilege to work with made it to the Inc. 500.

This is part of a package arranged with Haiko to enhance communications for all programs we work with. Each one will be announced here in more detail later.

I will work hard for your success. No program is perfect, but we are working on it! Together we will make them the best they can be.

Affiliate Program Manager for:

HipsandCurves - Join Now - http://www.hipsandcurves.com/plus-si...affiliates.htm

... and others.
    Last edited by JackMarketing; October 29th, 2008 at 07:43 PM.
    Jack Kotowski Certified Affiliate Manager OPM/Agency - program details: ABestWeb Forum of JackMarketing
    Managing affiliate programs since 1997 | Google Profile - JackMarketing
    Built Zappos.com to #1!! JackMarketing on Twitter and other social media networks Inquiries: www.JackMarketing.com

Thumbs up
    Congratulations on your forum, Jack, and pleasure meeting you.

Is that a Polish-origin lastname that you have?

G.

Welcome Jack & congrats on the forum.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

Welcome Jack and congratulations on your forum. I definitely remember you from when you were at Zappos cos you were as Haiko described you (only am a little guy so don't go getting frustrated trying to remember me cos you won't...but I remember you cos you were very nice.) Am in one of your programs now that you fairly recently took over and happy about that.

Glad you're back

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Welcome to ABW Jack.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Internet Cowboy
    Jack,
    You were instrumental in getting me rolling in the affiliate marketing business way back...whenever it was. You were quick to not only answer my stupid questions but to guide me in the right direction. The Zappos program was wildly successful when you ran it and now it is in the hands of a combination of those who don't get it and those who prey on those who don't get it.
    My Zappos commissions are now zero, but that income has been made up elsewhere and I am a better person for it.
    A heartfelt Thank You to you for helping me when I was a newbie. Even though my posts here are few and far between these days, know that I will closely monitor your programs and create a fit where I can even if one does not currently exist.
    Scott

Gary, loxly, Rollerblader, AM4checks, mellie, purplebear, Chris, and Geno - thank you all! And yes, Geno, Polish and Lithuanian. My dad escaped to this country from Lithuania when he was 11, didn't speak a word of English, became a rocket and computer scientist, and did pretty well for himself.
    Jack Kotowski Certified Affiliate Manager OPM/Agency - program details: ABestWeb Forum of JackMarketing
    Built Zappos.com to #1!! JackMarketing on Twitter and other social media networks Inquiries: www.JackMarketing.com

Welcome to ABW, Jack. Congrats on the forum, which is indeed a great way to communicate. And, with that intro by Haiko, I will certainly need to consider any program you put forth.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Jack,

It's about time my friend, welcome back again, happy to see you open shop on ABW. One of the best decisions you can make as an OPM in this business.

You are one of the original veterans in this industry, your track record is stellar and the industry will only become better with your increased involvement.

See you in Boston buddy ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

UncleScooter, as far as I am concerned there are no "stupid questions" except for the ones not asked, and your questions were always good ones anyway.

I don't claim to be a technical wizard. I try to learn from everyone I can, and I ask lots of questions every day. Just ask Haiko. ;-)

When I recently learned about what happened to the big program you mentioned, I was very upset, and may have actually been too vocal to certain parties for their liking about that issue. Even though I haven't been involved in it in a long time, it bothers me very much.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Jack, nice move on the forum!

Sending you a separate email re: some link juice love for you.
    :-)

Congratulations on your past successes and best of luck on your current and future endeavors. Having this forum presence at ABW was definitely the right way to go. I look forward to your future announcements.

-sfcom

Andy, thanks. There is no one with higher ethical standards in this business than you!

19. Newsletter Signup