Help finding private offers that aren't listed?
    Just received an email from Pfaelzer telling me my account is in danger of being removed from their publisher base. In it they tell me as a reminder they'll be streamlining their publisher base 6/30/08. It says my account is in danger of being removed from their affiliate network (think that was a boo boo and intended to say program.) Doesn't give any reason (altho have a feeling it has to do with not having enough or any sales with them since I'm not doing anything wrong..not from New York either in case that could be reason)

Then tells me they're offering 9% comm. thru 6/30/08 and instructs me to log into my account and accept the offer 31.1.

Could somebody please tell me where I'm to find this offer to opt into? (or any for that matter since I can't find anything similar to the old format that had the entire list of programs where you just clicked the little radio button)

I've checked under "Pending Offers", "New Offers", "Expring Offers" and even made a manual search by the name....but no offer. There is an active category but I wouldn't have to opt into that one (would have to go thru an awfully long list to check and LS's not moving too quickly as is at the moment) (have had a couple pending offers that have been sittin in there for quite some time from merchants I never applied to and one I'm not happy with and they were told that....but that's all)

So....probably am overlooking the obvious...but could somebody give me a hint where it might be?? Pretty please

In the new format on home page there 's a box called things to do. Mentions private offers. At least that's how I'm remembering it lol. Off to go look
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

Ok lol this might be better. On home page click Programs then you should see it as a possibility towards left in greyish bar.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

Thank you Mellie
    Somethin's goofy with mine. I had been looking your first suggestion and it says I have:
    2 private offers. When I click, I actually have 4
    tried the expiring which says I have 2, I actually have 20
    lol

I tried your second suggestion (comes up with the same result)

Are the rest of yours accurate??

ABW Ambassador
    In the old interface, click on Your Account and then select the merchant from the dropdown menu and the Private Offer should be listed there.

Thank you Snowman for your suggestion.
    Umm nope, it's still not there, tho.

Did as you suggested but there's still no offer there. Took a chance and just clicked on the offers from under "Your account" after I first logged into the old interface but not there either.

I have 3 private offers showing in old interface (same three that have been there for a while: 2 sites I never applied to and the one I'm not very happy with them) New interface shows 4.

Did find out from old interface tho that ifloor is showing under "Merchant Status" as no longer now.

I read all my emails affiliate managers send me (some not always as promptly but do read all of them, so hopefully if I'm receiving offers I'll be aware of it that way and can ask my affiliate manager if they don't appear like this one evidently isn't.)

From the tone of this email I received, seems like they're gonna terminate me ( not description I would use) come the end of June anyway unless I get a sale or sales that they like, so guess I'll just forget about trying to find this offer. Don't know where else to look and to be honest...have too much other stuff to be doing than trying to email a generic am. There's a name on email but it came from just Linkshare so don't know if I emailed back I'd get that person or somebody else.

Thanks everybody for trying to help, even tho I couldn't find it.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread