Affiliate Manager
    NY Affiliates and Birthday in a Box
    Birthday in a Box
    As many of you know, the recent changes in the New York Tax Law has affected many affiliate relationships.

Birthday in a Box would like to inform everyone that we are taking the position of continuing to support our New York affiliates. We are committed to all of our affiliates/customers and are striving to work harder to provide the best deals, products and service that they deserve.

If there are any affiliates who would like to learn more about Birthday in a Box's program(s), you can contact us directly and we would be happy to speak to you!

Join Birthday in a Box

Nicole Beidler
    Marketing Manager
    800.989.5506 x3023
    nicole.beidler/at/birthdayinabox.com

http and a telephoto
    Nicole, you want to post that here:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=106036
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Affiliate Manager
    Thanks - I posted there as well.

Nicole

Thanks Nicole! You can rest assured that many will be looking/joining your program.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

That is so great to hear, Nicole! When I saw your post title, I was actually afraid to look since I have your links everywhere. But, it is good news thankfullly. I appreciate you taking the time to post here and for your continued support of your New York affiliates. With Celebrate Express jumping ship, you may get a lot more affiliates coming your way!

Great program and Nicole has been great to work with!

Applied
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

Hi Nicole - Any idea yet if you'll follow this same route with CA affiliates if the CA law passes here?

Thanks!
    Julie

Affiliate Manager
    Hi Julie!

Good question. The short answer is yes. Currently, we are about to implement a new affiliate agreement that has a compliance form to be filled out by the affiliate in the states that are being affected by these tax laws. This is what we are enforcing in the meantime. Our ultimate goal is to start collecting the taxes because we understand this tax is going to spread to more or even all states. Unfortunately, we can't start collecting the taxes until we restructure which won't be until toward the end of the year. Once we start collecting, this should be a mute point for us and for our affiliates. We hope to make this as easy as possible for our affiliates. I hope that answers your question. :-)

--
    Nicole Beidler - Join Birthday in a Box
    2008 ShareaSale Exceptional Affiliate Manager Award
    Marketing Manager
    800.989.5506 x3023

Hello Nicole, Just read your post and I'm sure the Tax Laws that's causing a discussion here may not affect me as I'm from the UK. I'm new to this forum and I'm just viewing posts to get a better understanding and workings of this wonderful forum. I'll check-out Birthday in a box shortly. By the way is Birthday In A Box exculsive to the indigenous people of America? I'm only asking this because of the tax laws you've been referring to.

Affiliate Manager
    Hi Peleman,

First of all - welcome! To answer your question, we are not exclusive to affiliates in the U.S. so you are more than welcome to check out our program. We have affiliates from all over the world in our program.
    Let me know if you have any other questions!

Take care,
    --
    Nicole Beidler - Join Birthday in a Box
    2008 ShareaSale Exceptional Affiliate Manager Award
    Marketing Manager
    800.989.5506 x3023
    Last edited by Nicole; March 17th, 2009 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks for the reply
    Hello Nicole,
    Thanks for the reply regarding Birthday In A Box I'm certainly impressed with your affiliate programme centred around young children's themed birthdays. I can see great potential in this affiliate program. At present I'm learning how to build just a basic webpage in order to promote affiliate products. Having my own webpage is most certainly a better way of building customer relationships.

Pele

Thank you so much for the response Nicole - this is indeed good news

Julie

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread