Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Full Member
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2006
    Posts
    370
    Exclamation Petswarehouse messed up?
    Dont wish to sound harsh but i find the pets-warehouse program interface a bit crap

    I mean you log in and can see reports but no where can you edit your account details

    Getting links is a pain in the ass

    Honestly there needs to be some changes on this program before I start promoting it as quite frankly it doesnt smell of professionalism at all

    Someone needs to take the time to sort it out and create something which helps the affiliate.. not make our jobs even harder.

    Sort it out!

  2. #2
    ABW Ambassador 2busy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Location
    Tropical Mountaintop
    Posts
    5,636
    Quote Originally Posted by easylife
    Dont wish to sound harsh but i find the pets-warehouse program interface a bit crap
    Petswarehouse is on more than one network. If you mention the network or post in that network forum you might get more helpful responses.

  3. #3
    OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Location
    Park City Utah
    Posts
    16,646
    Bob is all over this forum, try him here: http://forum.abestweb.com/member.php...oster&t=101162

  4. #4
    Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    1,616
    Cool


    WHAT
    in the world are you talking about?

    If you have a problem with SAS or Perfomics interface I'm sure everyone would lke to know.

    But to post dispargaging comments without first contacting us is not very professional.
    Bob Pets Warehouse
    Worlds Largest Pet Supply DataBase
    Join our Share-A-Sale Program [since 2003] Twitter



  5. #5
    Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2006
    Location
    Colorado / Florida
    Posts
    4,411
    Quote Originally Posted by PetsWarehouse.com


    WHAT
    in the world are you talking about?

    If you have a problem with SAS or Perfomics interface I'm sure everyone would lke to know.

    But to post dispargaging comments without first contacting us is not very professional.
    So true....

    One of the great gifts my father left with me was the wisdom to seek answers to issues before coming to wrong conclusions. If you have a problem with the PW feed it is real simple to contact Bob and resolve the problem. Temper and accusation is not the best course to problem resolution, but communication with those who can resolve it goes a long way.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

  6. #6
    Full Member
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2006
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    So true....

    One of the great gifts my father left with me was the wisdom to seek answers to issues before coming to wrong conclusions. If you have a problem with the PW feed it is real simple to contact Bob and resolve the problem. Temper and accusation is not the best course to problem resolution, but communication with those who can resolve it goes a long way.

    Thats your perception because its not your way of communicating.

    What can seem as temper and accusation to one person can seem as the opposite to another, its all relative.

    Depends how defensive a person is.

    Its feedback.

    Im not referring to shareasale or performics but the login area here

    http://www.pets-warehouse.com/affiliate.htm

    Links on left

  7. #7
    Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    1,616
    Quote Originally Posted by easylife
    Im not referring to shareasale or performics but the login area here

    http://www.pets-warehouse.com/affiliate.htm

    Links on left
    How did you find that page it's about 5 years old?

    the data is from 2003

    To give you an idea how old it is here's the link to Abw on that page
    http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=frm&...9&f=4246016303

    It was a long time ago that Abw was on infopop, a long time ago.

    this is the link you should have found or perhaps you left off the "l"

    http://www.pets-warehouse.com/affiliate.html

    We closed our in house program a few years ago.

    You still should have contacted us rather than post that we are"messed up",
    which is incorrect.

    Our progam in operated in shareasale and performics.



    .
    Bob Pets Warehouse
    Worlds Largest Pet Supply DataBase
    Join our Share-A-Sale Program [since 2003] Twitter



  8. #8
    http and a telephoto
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,708
    Looks like a page needs a redirect and the problem will be solved.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

  9. #9
    Beachy Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2005
    Posts
    8,266
    Quote Originally Posted by PetsWarehouse.com
    How did you find that page it's about 5 years old?......
    Not too hard to find...
    http://www.google.com/search?q=pets+...ient=firefox-a

    Bob, you might consider putting a redirect on that page. If I didn't know your program through ABW I might have tried searching for it in Google.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

  10. #10
    Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by PetsWarehouse.com
    this is the link you should have found or perhaps you left off the "l" http://www.pets-warehouse.com/affiliate.htm
    Fixed link below for Bob here as above link still left off the 'L' and goes to old page.

    http://www.pets-warehouse.com/affiliate.html

    Nicer page

  11. #11
    Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    1,616
    Yes it needs a 301 redirect, tomorrow.

    Thanks
    Bob Pets Warehouse
    Worlds Largest Pet Supply DataBase
    Join our Share-A-Sale Program [since 2003] Twitter



  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2008
    Posts
    103
    "Dont wish to sound harsh but i find the pets-warehouse program interface a bit crap

    I mean you log in and can see reports but no where can you edit your account details

    Getting links is a pain in the ass

    Honestly there needs to be some changes on this program before I start promoting it as quite frankly it doesnt smell of professionalism at all

    Someone needs to take the time to sort it out and create something which helps the affiliate.. not make our jobs even harder.

    Sort it out!"

    This thread makes me wonder who you are. This sounds like a personal vendetta IMHO. As an affiliate Pets Warehouse is a good program. The issues you mentioned seem more network related and nothing we have ever had a problem with.

  13. #13
    Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    1,616
    Quote Originally Posted by smallaff
    This thread makes me wonder who you are. This sounds like a personal vendetta IMHO. As an affiliate Pets Warehouse is a good program. The issues you mentioned seem more network related and nothing we have ever had a problem with.
    Thanks for your support.
    You may be correct, I went back to all posts by this person and this one was most telling.

    Several months ago there was a long exchange between us now they can't figure it out.
    Bob Pets Warehouse
    Worlds Largest Pet Supply DataBase
    Join our Share-A-Sale Program [since 2003] Twitter



  14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Birthday PetsWarehouse.com
    By Chuck Hamrick in forum Virtual Family and Off-Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 14th, 2012, 12:23 PM
  2. petswarehouse.com for sale
    By Dynamoo in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: July 23rd, 2003, 08:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •