Beta Test Agreement for Broadcast Builder 1.x (all editions)

Hello Fellow ABW Members,

We are excited to provide the ABW members an opportunity to have a direct influence on the final production of the Broadcast Builder software.

What is Broadcast Builder?

Broadcast Builder allows you to create RSS (Really Simple Syndication) channels & Weblogs (Blogs) quickly and easily. You can build a channel from scratch or import an existing one from either your own local computer or from a remote resource, and then edit that channel. Broadcast Builderâ„¢ will parse, export, and save the channel for you.

Broadcast Builder makes it possible for you to create your own article content via the built-in wysiwyg editor. Broadcast Builderâ„¢ is your complete solution to your news feed publishing needs.

For a more detailed feature list we recommend that you visit the Broadcast Builder home page:
    Broadcast Builder Home Page

See screenshot: View Screen

Free 30 Day BETA Tester Signup

We are actively seeking ABW members interested in providing us with direct discussions on their personal of the BETA software application.

All members who have helped us to produce a quality tested software application will receive a FREE personal edition upon final production build for helping us.

A lottery drawing is also being held to give away 1 Enterprise Edition from all the ABW BETA test members as well.

More info and terms of the BETA test can be found here:
    Beta Test Sign Up Form

During the 30 day BETA test all discussions will be held at our forum board.

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO
    Development Resource & Javascript Public Archive Center
    http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board: Category: Programming / Coding

ABW Ambassador
    Ray,

...looks like an amazing app. Unfortunately although I have some prior beta testing experience I have ZERO experience with blogging so I would fall under the realm of underqualified in this instance

...good luck with the project though.

Stanley

Stanley,

Don't let that stop you from beta testing, It's a great way to find out more about blogging, and there's more to the program then just blogging We'd also like to know about user interface convienince etc..

Cheers,
    Richard

Hi Everyone,

I'm your contact person @ Lionhardt Technologies for the Beta testing of Broadcast Builder. Please post all your findings on this forum. This will help us to improve the product and expand greatly on it.

If you have suggestions, tips, hints and offcourse bugs and hickups you found in the program.. then don't hesitate to post them here..

With kind regards,
    Richard

Guess I'm really dumb,

I don't understand anything about blogging or about this program you have. I like to think I'm a fast learner but my not understanding these simple things makes me re-think my wits.

Give me a moment while I google for knowledge and I'll see if I could be of use or not.

How much did I really make?

Stanley ... it's not as intimidating as it appears to be and it is "unqualified" types of individuals that Richard is seeking in addition to the well seasoned ITT professional range.

Richard is attempting to make the application more user-friendly and easier to understand from the BETA testers discussions here.

Heyder ... your definately not "dumb".

Your just entering a new rhelm of code language that truly broadens a service means to distribute it's content. This works great for you multi domain service holders that want to cross traffic your viewers by one content feed that when updated is instantly live on all the other sites.

BLOG's & RSS are quickly becoming more & more popular as more services use them and realize their usefulness and marketing benefits.

I can only suggest to everyone to atleast give it a shot and try the BETA test and if you have any difficulties at all ... just ask in the forum and Richard will closely work with each and everyone of you.

By allowing Richard to hear all the comments and/or difficulties about the application he can make adjustment and changes were needed that will allow the final product to be fantastic.

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO
    Development Resource & Javascript Public Archive Center
    http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board: Category: Programming / Coding

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heyder:
    Guess I'm really dumb,
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heyder,

There's no such thing as dumb, look at it in this way, the fact you don't know much about blogging or rss will help us to create a program that will enable novice and advanced users to use the program.

There will be a more extensive faq sheet while we progress, which will help people to understand the "nature of the beast".

Richard

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread