Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Mural Honors My Old Classmate, John Ritter
    A 50 ft. mural was unveiled today at my alma mater, Hollywood High School, honoring the late Joh Ritter. John was a year ahead of me and he was Student Body Pesident my junior year.

He was a great guy and terrific talent. Even back then, everyone knew he would be a star someday.

One thing I will always remember about him though, was how he was dedicated to his disabled older brother, who despite suffering from Cerebral Palsey, went on to become a lawyer.

(a lot of other grads have murals, but I just haven't been able to find mine yet. Must be in the dawg annex.)
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, thereís no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Awwwwh, that is soooo nice they did that I heard him talk several times about his brother and you could see he felt that way. He always seemed sooooo proud of him Very sad he's no longer with us. He was a good guy.

AffiliateHound: I'm sure that must be where your mural is.

I saw him and Henry Winkler in the Dinner Party on Broadway. After the show they both stood around in the lobby and spoke with everyone who wanted to speak with them. I was amazed at how warm, cordial and polite both were. They also actually seemed to enjoy the conversations they had with us. He was a special person; definitely left his mark in many ways.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread