Why Do I Seek Professional Support From email Marketing Company?
    Everyday we are typing hundreds of emails and shooting to our corporate peers and personal associates , then how come is it necessary to resort to an email marketing company for branding or selling products online? Why and how do those (link) providers make an email look different than an email composed by us? Many a times, I have come across on the net or by manually spread out fliers or pamphlets that email marketing companies are offering email marketing templates or wizards, content management services targeted to create compelling email contents, adding alluring graphical appearance. Along with this, these email marketing agencies offer list of mailers to be sent, selection of promotional offers to be declared through emails, tracking software for calculating recipients' responses etc., and that too at low cost budget. Before I jump to conclusions, I need opinion on their effectiveness or whether is it really feasible to seek so called 'professional' assistance in building or maintaining customer relations from an email marketing company?
    Last edited by Trust; June 9th, 2008 at 04:27 AM. Reason: link drop

2. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread