Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    [SAS] CrazyForBargains.com tracked
    For father's day, I bought my stepDad some cool and funny pajamas from CrazyForBargains.com earlier today, it tracked in ShareASale correctly and immediately.

Dad's gonna love the Elvis boxers. He and my mom are in commercial real estate, so I bought him these money / bucks boxers too, told him on the free gift card that CrazyForBargains (CFB) includes that he should wear them when he closes his next big deal, wearing fun big money underwear while closing a deal - sure to put a smirk on his face!

I don't know whether this merchant allows commissions on self-purchases, I didn't bother checking first. I did email them afterwards saying I was testing their tracking (after I confirmed it had tracked) and said that they can reverse the sale if they'd like to.

I also entered a shipping address detail incorrectly - on accident, but their order processing department caught my error, emailed me and fixed it for me - loved that part of this test! Apparently, they're keeping a close eye on the details at CFB!

Excellent experience at checkout as well. I ordered multiple items shipped to an address different than my billing address, everything went smoothly and quickly, including my receipt of their automated and manual (they needed to fix me) emails that were sent post-sale.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Addendum: I ordered around lunch time, had a delay in order processing that I caused by incorrectly entering data (which they caught and fixed), and I still got my shipping confirmation along with my order tracking number via email just now.

Fast! I like that!

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread