Hello to all:
    I went ahead and changed the program name from CatalogSavings.com to Catalogs.com. I replaced the exact matching creatives with current Catalogs.com creatives. There are 2 creatives to which I don't currently have an exact match but I should have the replacement ready by next week. I also added new creatives in different sizes.

Current affiliates do not have to do anything to their current links but is always good to make sure everything is ok.

We also have added 2 new categories to our website:
    * Wine and Brew
    * Parties and Wedddings

One last thing: Catalogs.com/CatalogSavings.com is committed to keeping it fair in revenue share and we have upgraded our Affiliate Agreement to reflect our policy regarding Parasiteware. You can review our Affiliate Agreement here:
    http://www.catalogs.com/as/affiliateagreement.htm

Marifer Vergara
    Affiliate Manager
    Catalogs.com
    The #1 Source for Catalogs!!
    http://www.catalogs.com
    AOL: Marifer006
    MSN: NanaVergara
    Yahoo: maria_maria_s

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Big kiss for Marifer...

"We may reject your application if we determine, in our sole discretion, that your site is unsuitable for the Program. Unsuitable sites include, for example, sites that:

- Promote sexually explicit materials

- Promote violence

- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age

- Promote illegal activities or violate intellectual property rights

- Use any incentives to obtain a click or lead from a user

- Or from applicants who we prefer not to be associated with

We grant you a non-exclusive, revocable right to use our present banners and other such images for which we grant express permission, for the purpose of identifying your site as a program participant and linking to our site."

Even a parasite can see they can't get paid for diverting or incenting traffic to you. Takes me back a few years at CJ when it was against their TOS , or you needed explicit merchant permission, to "incent" any link traffic to their sites. Now we have 250 million incented shoppers ..many of which don't even know they can get rewards from those infernal pop-ups.

WebMaster Mike

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread