help!!
    i am totally swamped with putting my first monetised site together and would like to offer a mixture of affiliate links aswell as actually selling products myself

i am having a very hard time sourcing the products even though i know exactly what i need......

can anyone help me in this task - i would of course compensate you for your time

best regards

Welcome to ABW Jumptoit;

I would have to do some assuming as to exactly what you're looking for.
    I'm assuming a program that can do that, best thing I could tell you at this moment is to use the search feature to see if you can find exactly what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by jumptoit
    i am totally swamped with putting my first monetised site together and would like to offer a mixture of affiliate links aswell as actually selling products myself

i am having a very hard time sourcing the products even though i know exactly what i need......

can anyone help me in this task - i would of course compensate you for your time

best regards
    We use worldwidebrands[.]com for sourcing many of our products. They provide an extensive database of reputable and reliable manufacturers and distributors for dropship, light bulk, and regular bulk purchases. I highly recommend them.

X

Hi Jumptoit,

Welcome to ABW.

I would second what Boomers has to say about World Wide Brands. I have used them many times in the past. Excellent source. Well worth the price to join.

Jim

thanks guys - miuch appreciated

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread