Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thumbs up PawsUpPetSupply Affiliate Blog

Hey Folks,

I wanted to post about the new Paws Up Pet Supply Affiliate program blog, now live on AvantShare*!

Jeff, the new owner of PawsUpPetSupply.com ("PUPs"), recently launched a new site, and new Affiliate program. By sponsoring a branded category on our network blog, the PUPs program can easily distribute relevant news, sale details and special Affiliate offers to current and prospective Affiliates.

From Jeff & the Paws Up Pet Supply intro post:

As you may know, we have just recently launched our NEW redesigned website at the end of May. We are in the process of increasing our product offerings to include such items as Pet food, Eco-friendly pet products and Equine products. All of these are sure to help raise the total sales price and conversion rates.
    Check out the PUPs branded blog category, and intro post: Welcome to the Paws Up Pet Supply Blog

Jeff is truly a class act, so I encourage you to take a look at this program!

--

* In case you're wondering what I mean by AvantShare... AvantShare.com is the site where we host our network blog. We're also configuring branded categories for merchants interested in using a high-authority distribution channel for news and Affiliate promos. Note that our network blog has deep search engine reach, in addition to massive exposure at the network level. Headlines for each branded merchant blog post will be featured on the login page for ALL Affiliates for a minimum of three days.

Merchants, click here for more info on how to sponsor a branded network blog category on AvantShare.com.

WOW tell them to get rid of that stoopid fake chat popup.

Unbelievable. I've NEVER seen a blog any harder to leave a comment on. I cannot even read the bars across the top of the comment form. I filled in a comment, tried to submit it, then got an error message. I've had a long day today, and my vision isn't really up to speed, so I went back to look again. I can see there are some header bars/links of some sort but couldn't really read 'em, so I just closed the blog.

BUT THE REALLY HORRIBLE THING IS THAT POPUP FAKE CHAT THING AT THE PAWS UP SITE???

I try very hard not to "yell" like that, but that popup idiocy on a legitimate merchant site really deserves at least one good yell of protest.

Please, Gary, the Avantlink merchants and Avantlink tools are always SO GREAT -- I've really been looking forward to working with some stuff from Paws UP. But I cannot and will not try to send traffic to any merchant site that uses such an idiotic, sleazy browser hijack as those lame counter-intuitive popup chat tools.

I cannot express strongly enough my displeasure at any website that uses those idiotic things. Sorry.
    Generate more fake news.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    I'll let Jeff know there is feedback on ABW about a chat tool he's using.

Sorry you had trouble leaving a comment on our blog. I haven't heard from anyone else yet that they've had trouble. Hope you have a better (or at least shorter ) day tomorrow.

Gary M

I am going to need to back out of this program if that chat will be there. It was not there when I checked over the site before signing up.
    If they are running their own Ad campaign and want to use that kind of tactic that's their problem, but inflicting that on affiliate traffic is not acceptable for so many reasons. Even if the chat didn't replace our cookies it will be a one way exit for my traffic. They won't trust me after that. Since the customer "is redirected to the product via a link" I have concerns about the nature of that link.

Affiliate Manager & PUPS Daddy paws up pet supply's Avatar
    Wow!

Thank you all for your comments. I appreciate everyone taking a look at the site and the blog. I plan on being around for quite a while and your concerns have been heard loud and clear. The chat will officially be off tomorrow!

Thanks
    Jeff

Affiliate Manager & PUPS Daddy paws up pet supply's Avatar
    The Chat is now OFFthe site!

Thanks for your continued support!

Jeff

Thank you for listening, Jeff. Your site is fine and will only be better off without that. PopUp blockers were invented for a reason. Some customers may be coaxed (bullied) into buying but they do not like it.
    Live chats are acceptable for service situations, like your phone company or your ISP maybe but not for products and definitely not when other people are working to send their traffic in. The folks may be just shopping, checking out your site, if they like what they see they'll be back when they want to buy. If they don't like what they see, they will not be back.

Quote Originally Posted by paws up pet supply
    The Chat is now OFFthe site!

Thanks for your continued support!

Jeff
    Thanks, Jeff, great to hear that.

My apologies, by the way, for sounding off and being so grumpy. I'm a Grumpy Old Bald Guy sometimes. No excuse for displaying my rude behavior.

Very glad to see your quick response. Now I'm going to get busy and get some links up tomorrow and over the weekend.
    Generate more fake news.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread