The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    Timing is everything
    You know sometimes I actually read the newsletter. But what's the point in posting in the newsletter stuff that you are too late for. Here are two articles of what I mean. These were send on the June 12th edition of the newsletter.

Prices are increasing this coming Saturday for Affiliate Summit 2008 East, taking place August 10-12, 2008 in Boston. The Early Bird registration rates of $949 (full conference) and $99 (exhibit hall only) are going up after June 6. Starting June 7, the rates to register for Affiliate Summit will be $1,449 (full conference) and $199 [...]
    2008-06-11 00:11:47-04
    We’ve got a special Affiliate Summit deal that’s only good for 24 hours - the day of June 11, 2008 EDT. Everybody that is currently registered for Affiliate Summit 2008 East, taking place August 10-12 in Boston, is welcome to share the following coupon code with their friends and colleagues who are not yet registered: ASE08JUNE11 This code [...]
    What's the use in telling everyone about these things in a newsletter, if its too late to do anything about it? Either I know about it or you are making me feel bad for having missed it
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oranges
    You know sometimes I actually read the newsletter. But what's the point in posting in the newsletter stuff that you are too late for. Here are two articles of what I mean. These were send on the June 12th edition of the newsletter.

What's the use in telling everyone about these things in a newsletter, if its too late to do anything about it? Either I know about it or you are making me feel bad for having missed it
    The newsletter is a collection of the Affiliate Summit blog posts for the past seven days.

It's built automatically each Thursday.
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread