Affiliate Network Rep
    Matcha shots for breakfast?
    Hey Guys.

Anyone drink these? I've started to recently, there's a Jamba Juice under the office, and I've made my breakfast recently consist of a Berry Topper (basically all sorts of fruits/berries blended with soy milk and granola on top) with a double shot of Matcha Tea on the side..

Today's the second day of this recipe and I can say I feel MUCH more energized...Rather than going to Lou Mitchell's and just filling FULLLL (but, oh so satisified...best breakfast in chicago by the way!)
    Nick Nelson | nick at aff.biz | Skype: snickn | Phone: 312.282.4515
    Aff.biz Coming Soon - Midphase.com, ANHosting.com, US2.net & UK2.net
    Join now!
    We're serious about Affiliates! - Free Hosting for all Affiliates, ask me how.

Haven't tried it before. Is it like other energy drinks where they will give you a boost of quick energy, then CRASH later? (my experience anyway)

Affiliate Manager
    Yeah, the Matcha Green Tea Blast is the best thing on their menu (well, after their chocolate and peanut butter concoction, but that one's so packed with calories I don't indulge in it often).
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Hmm...my guess is that you're in the South Loop? That's the only place I can think of where there's a Mitchell's and a Jamba Juice in the same location! Hope you're enjoying this gorgeous weather as much as we are. Took long enough for it to get here, *sheesh*.
    best,
    Carolyn
    ShareASale Client Services
    Y!: SAS_CTang
    e: ctang(at)shareasale.com

Off topic here, but Nick, you're still in the hosting business? Same nickn from Dinix/CPanel/everything else? I left the hosting industry about 3 years ago, but spent the prior 3 years doing dedicated/reseller hosting. I thought your name sounded familiar from WHT.

A lot has changed in the past few years in hosting, but it's good to see some people and companies are still going strong (can't say the same for Dinix/WHP).

Hi Nick,

Up here where I live in Canada, matcha seems to be all the rage. I've seen it from non-existent on coffee shop lists, to super status in less than a year. Everywhere seems to have it.

I found a neat site that discusses the health properties (since it is a green tea afterall) http://www.matchaandmore.com/whatismatcha.htm (I have no affiliation with this site). Of course Wikipedia always works too.

I've had it a few times and I find that it gives me a boost without the later crash of a coffee.
    Heather Boulding
    Affiliate Manager, AbeBooks.com
    hboulding{at} abebooks.com
    [t] 250.412.3247
    [URL=http://www.abebooks.com/docs/AffiliateProgram]AbeBooks Affiliate Program[/URL]

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn - ShareASale
    Hmm...my guess is that you're in the South Loop? That's the only place I can think of where there's a Mitchell's and a Jamba Juice in the same location! Hope you're enjoying this gorgeous weather as much as we are. Took long enough for it to get here, *sheesh*.
    I'm next to Sears Tower

And I've been out of town so I missed all that bad weather you guys had

I was in Houston soakin' up the sun..
    Join now!

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Off topic here, but Nick, you're still in the hosting business? Same nickn from Dinix/CPanel/everything else? I left the hosting industry about 3 years ago, but spent the prior 3 years doing dedicated/reseller hosting. I thought your name sounded familiar from WHT.

A lot has changed in the past few years in hosting, but it's good to see some people and companies are still going strong (can't say the same for Dinix/WHP).
    Hi Joshua,

Yep - I'm Director of Sales/Marketing for UK2Group, and all their US Brands (which consists of 6 different good-sized brands now)

However, my personal focus now is the Affiliate side of things.
    Join now!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread