Statistically there are more men in this game than women. We all know that women are supreme beings. Therefore, it would be really wise to get some really attractive, intelligent females at the top of this thing as women are MUCH better at running stuff like this.

I would personally pay double-dues for Missy! Throw in Rolet, Jen Goode, and a few other hotties I saw in Vegas (Rexanne was already at the dinner) and you got the makings of Affiliate World Peace!

Ok.....maybe Kris Jones too....

Quote Originally Posted by IOWNIE
    Statistically there are more men in this game than women. We all know that women are supreme beings.
    You sure about that? Was there a poll that I missed?

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    You sure about that? Was there a poll that I missed?
    That's actually probably true - http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=96739

There's probably some other polls floating around. But that's another thread.

That is just ABW, not the whole industry. And not even all of ABW, just those who posted in that one thread. I just know more women than I know men in the industry, lots of stay at home moms etc.

ABW Ambassador
    "There's probably some other polls floating around."

I saw some other polls on this in the past saying pretty much the same thing, not from ABW. Could of sworn you thought the same thing when there was that discussion about booth babes. I'm all for more women btw. Will split this out in a bit.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    IOWNIE, you have a very disrespectful attitude toward women. I think you owe all the women on this board an apology. Your comment about "hotties" wasn't funny or cute. It was demeaning.

Rhea.....

I meant what I said. I was (for once) NOT trying to be cute OR funny.

Women in my humble opinion ARE superior to men. And I believe that women would be much more capable of running an Association like this.

I also believe that "hotties" have a better chance of success not neccessarily because they deserve it but because society has taught us that people (both male and female) like watching attractive women vs not so attractive women - just watch Fox news!

So if it makes you feel better I WILL APOLOGIZE to ALL WOMEN of this board who I might have offended for speaking the truth, I will say I am sorry to those who can't just say THANK YOU when given a true and honest compliment and I will try to refrain from telling women that I think they are awsome and should rule the world.

I also want to say thank you for you have inspired me to start a new web site ( and maybe even a new calendar ) called Women of Affiliate Marketing. A Sports Illustrated type of thing.....

One more thing: I personally love and respect non-hotties as much as hotties but am not going to pretend that we ALL, both men and women are put into a certain category regardless if we like it or not. And for the record.....I am balding, 240 lbs, 45, and not looking to good in the six pack department - but that doesn't mean someone won't find me SIZZLING

ABW Ambassador
    IOWNIE you are just digging a deeper hole for yourself.

woman good

Thread Closed.

11. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread