EPN going to the dumpster
    I and have been dropping traffic using the same site - before (with CJ) and now with EPN. The conversion is horrible. I am 100% POSITIVE Ebay is not reporting all my sales.

EPN is a tragedy. I think I will divert to Amazon, atleast I will get paid for the session, better than sending traffic to nowhere..

Well when they ask questions like 'How do you know it not tracking' we know we are in trouble. My one test purchase did not get reported. After reminding them, they posted it..pretty unceremoniously (the email was never replied to).

Cj problems following
    I agree with you. I think CJ is hard to manage. With amazon, I can tell exactly how many clicks etc. With CJ I have to search.

amazon pays shit ... i have tested it..its only for good US traffic but even tough conversion very less compared to amazon

i was testing ... here is result ... redirecing 90% traffic to other affiliate and kept 10% traffic with ebay.. with 10% traffic there was 52winning bids for single day... with 90% traffic there is only 47 winning bids next day ... LOL they are definetly ****ing around... i filter out bot clicks before they go to ebay and 100% my traffic are from SE's still they mess around

i filter out bot clicks before they go to ebay and 100% my traffic are from SE's
    Can you elaborate on this statement please? What do you mean "traffic from SE's"

i meant search engine traffic... and ban bot clicks ex : if no referrer for the ip then its not allowed to view the page

epn is definitely messed up. My earnings have SUNK and I am seriously thinking of removing all links from my site till things improve!

The error Prone Network hasn't been good to me at all. I mean, I was making $250 per month with a 2-yr old site when CJ was managing it. Since the April 1st change, I haven't seen anything nearly as close. I made about $40 in April and about the same in May. This month (please don't laugh at me), I've made less than $10.

Is it the tracking that's horrible? Gotta be as my traffic hasn't changed at all.

I'm about to kick the ePN to the curb and work with other merchants. Hopefully, I can turn my earnings drop around and make some loot.

Good luck everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Dastic
    The error Prone Network hasn't been good to me at all. I mean, I was making $250 per month with a 2-yr old site when CJ was managing it. Since the April 1st change, I haven't seen anything nearly as close. I made about $40 in April and about the same in May. This month (please don't laugh at me), I've made less than $10.

Is it the tracking that's horrible? Gotta be as my traffic hasn't changed at all.

I'm about to kick the ePN to the curb and work with other merchants. Hopefully, I can turn my earnings drop around and make some loot.

Good luck everyone.
    Your percentage drop mirrors mine.

Dude-Dastic and #Darren, if you feel comfortable with it, email me a link to your sites so I can have a look. Sometimes a fresh pair of eyes can help.

Thanks for the offer Bobby, but I know how my ebay links work (I use editor kit) and how my surfers use them (buying habits/trends).

I'm just in the same boat as a lot of others under epn.

We're in a different boat I guess. We're just growing our ePN campaign. Started with CJ for the first few months and switched to ePN in May. Our commissions have increased each month and are on track to triple last months totals. EPC is running about 17.00 month to date. At this point I have no complaints and no reason to suspect tracking issues. So you might want to consider other reasons for reduced conversions before assuming it's ePN's fault...

X

Boomers.

Glad it's working for you. But myself and many others are in the same boat. And the fact that the drops for us happened simultaneously with the switch from cj to epn is as clear as day.

So you might want to consider other reasons for reduced conversions before assuming it's ePN's fault...
    I agree, there were some issues but they seem to be fixed well now. I am above my last CJ levels and back to growing.

I've seen at least 50 on the eBay boards come and swear they did everything right and they're mad, pry a link out of them to find thier code is wrong. Most common being using the text for the campid instead of the number.

Countless affiliates tried to do an F&R and well.... just didn't pay attention well enough. While it's possible, it's very tricky and you need to pay very close attention. There's stuff that needs to be added and stuff that needs to go away. Just swapping PID for CampId and SID for CustomId doesn't even come close to cutting it as tons of affiliates found out the hard way.

I've seen it all and helped many, my offer still stands. Send me a link and I'll have a look. I will honor your privacy and just help you fix the problem if I can find one.

I have to agree. While I believe that there WAS issues with tracking, this was back in May and I firmly believe that everything is back on track now. An absolute record month this month too.

I also think that the current state of the economy has something to do with many dropped revenue reports.

You will also notice that the majority of people complaining on the EPN boards do NOT have statistically significant data. They are complaining that their 20-50 clicks a day to eBay are not converting. Poppycock.

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, this month is going great for me. I posted in this thread -

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...646#post841646

that my EPC was within $1 of what it was at CJ. The last week or so I've been slowing increasing the traffic to ebay, so will watch how it goes.

Hmm, something's happening on the ePN as far as my account goes. Only a few days ago the reports showed that I earned less than $10 for the month. As of today, it shows that I've made about $130.

Don't know what's going on but I hope this trend continues. Maybe the Universe is telling me to stick with eBay because I planned to drop them at the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    Yeah, this month is going great for me. I posted in this thread -

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...646#post841646

that my EPC was within $1 of what it was at CJ. The last week or so I've been slowing increasing the traffic to ebay, so will watch how it goes.
    Curious - what % of your traffic is sent via editor kit listings on your site?

ABW Ambassador
    94.5 %

Quote Originally Posted by #Darren
    Thanks for the offer Bobby, but I know how my ebay links work (I use editor kit) and how my surfers use them (buying habits/trends).

I'm just in the same boat as a lot of others under epn.
    There has been much talk on the epn board about something possibly being wrong with the editor kit - I too mainly use editor kit and have shared similar revenue losses.

You may want to test changing things (if possible) to a flex destination link.

94.5 %
    Interesting. Glad to see things are going positive in your direction.

I also know that they recently changed category listing #'s to several categories. Since this was a change within the Editor Kit - I suppose there could be a certain handful of niches that were affected by that.

Who knows. Time will tell.

ABW Ambassador
    I didn't know about that, the category listing changes. So if the products I want to show up on my Editor Kits pages, are still showing up, it's not an issue right?

I didn't know about that, the category listing changes. So if the products I want to show up on my Editor Kits pages, are still showing up, it's not an issue right?
    THAT is my concern. I do not know.

I just know it was a fairly recent change on their end. I noticed when I was creating links that it automatically updated with the new category number but I'm wondering if there in lies a tracking issue.

I'm not sure how many categories they changed but it may be something worth them looking at since many folks have stated on their board that they use the kit and are experiencing tracking problems.

ABW Ambassador
    Let me try a couple right now, generate some new links and compare to the ones I already have. Most of mine are from a few categories, so shouldn't be too bad.

Would you happen to know what part of the javascript code for the editor kit is the category number? Just did a new one and it's identical to the one on my site but can't tell what part of the code is the category.

Ah, I don't think I use category numbers, just use a search keyword.

Under
    Content Selection

I just put a keyword in the Search keywords (optional) box.

And they have - Show more search options link where you can add category numbers. I've never used that.

25. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread