Spiderweb marketing system?
    This may, or may not, be in the right thread for this question.

My question is...
    Does anyone have any experience with the "Spiderweb Marketing System"?

There are supposed to be a whole lot of things happen when you join this program. I joined about 8 days a go and so far, Nothing. I've found lots of Google links that praise the existence of the program but none that ask any questions.

One of the most obvious missing items is an email address that goes to a support address for the program.

I've looked at a lot of marketing methods on the net and this is the only one I've come across that is "Perfect". I can't believe that I'm the only one on the net that is confused about such a good thing.

I'm not saying that it is not "Perfect", but then again, I'm not saying it is "Perfect"

Does anyone have any thoughts?

RT...
    Last edited by Merchant Consultant Team; June 18th, 2008 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buildbiz
    I've looked at a lot of marketing methods on the net and this is the only one I've come across that is "Perfect". I can't believe that I'm the only one on the net that is confused about such a good thing.
    I guess that depends on how you define "perfect".
    Quote Originally Posted by buildbiz
    I joined about 8 days a go and so far, Nothing. I've found lots of Google links that praise the existence of the program but none that ask any questions..
    Sort of like your site?

Please don't make me look stupid by turning this into a spam post. But if you're really wondering why everyone is singing the praises of this program, take a look at your site. You're singing the praises of a program that you're now saying hasn't worked for you. Did you ever think that the other sites that you've seen are doing the same thing? You didn't really think that you were the only affiliate willing to say anything to earn a buck did ya?

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    It's a MLM program. This is a forum for affiliate marketing, not MLM.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ing+system+MLM

I'm missing something rematt. I haven't seen any other sites and for that matter, I haven't seen mine. None of the sites that were supposed to be made in my back office were made.

The post I mentioned about Google were all praises about the system. And, that is good. I'm just curious as to why nothing is happening in my playing field. Again, no sites, no nothing. No support.

I can't sing the praise of anything that I can not get any answers about.

I just think it's a bit unusual that there is no way to contact anyone about anything in regards to the program.

If it's a great program then that is great. However, I am holding my kudos for it until I see something; anything will do.

Can you tell me this: is there an email address on the sign-up site, or back office that leads to support? I can not find one.

I don't mean to offend anyone. I'm just looking for an answer.

I'm not out anything so it amounts to my "Curious nature" has been peaked.

RT...

5. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread