Help
    I am really new at this and need to ask a couple of questions. Once I get a link from the customer, how then do I post it on my website. I don't have a typical website, I use a magazine format and have to upload PDF's to the site. Can anyone help?

No Longer Banned!
    Haul A Dump Truck Load Of Links To Your Site In A DM ?...
    Quote Originally Posted by dmioline
    I am really new at this and need to ask a couple of questions. Once I get a link from the customer, how then do I post it on my website. I don't have a typical website, I use a magazine format and have to upload PDF's to the site. Can anyone help?
    DM

I don't know how to make a PDF or why you would make a site in PDF at all. Perhaps your are not being clear in your explanation ??

I am not sure what you know, so in the interest of time, I will Spell it out.

1} you gotta have web hosting { like yahoo or Rolet ~ ICDSoft perhaps ?}

2} You gotta have a domain name { Your company name dot com, ect. ~ ABW, Go daddy, Domain registry of America }

Open 2 browser windows, 1 is for your file manager & 2 is for your account manager at the place you get the links from. {CJ, PepperJam, LinkShare}

Assuming you signed up w/ the merchant at ABC WIDGETS . com & were approved for their programme, you mash the button that says "Get HTML" then simply copy it & paste it onto the page you want it on.

For example, find the page thats marked index.html & open it up then paste the link there.

The next step is link placement. Where do you want your link today ? That requires you surround it with code so it will sit in the right spot. That's a long one there.

Save & continue. Test the link.

Free of charge

Steve
    Last edited by Steve Williams; June 18th, 2008 at 06:07 PM. Reason: texas spelling spree.....
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread