Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Calling all Skin Care affiliates ...
    Hello Team,

We have a new merchant launching in about 2 weeks. They specialize in custom skin care products that will blow you away. Their products are proven, documented and used by major celebrities around the world. Their client list reads like the "who is who" in Hollywood.

If you have skin care traffic, have a community site or just want to represent a unique and proven skin care line, you won't want to miss working with this merchant.

It will launch on SAS, 10% base commissions and a 30 day cookie. We will have special launch incentives for the entire month of July, if you are interested in a sneak peak or the special commission incentive, please send an email to: skincare / a:t / andyrodriguez.com

Stay tuned for more info coming soon ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thank you for the emails...we are setting up the merchant on SAS and will email everyone more details early next week.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

So we are days away from the launch of this new merchant ...

I have $100.00 bucks for the first affiliate that tells me the name of our new skin care merchant ...

Question
    Plazan?

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    Plazan?
    Nope, sorry try again ...

bare minerals

Quote Originally Posted by skishore2006
    bare minerals
    Nope ... sorry ..

sheer cover or smash box

ABW Ambassador
    dremu

sheer cover or smash box
    Nope and nope although good guesses...

Quote Originally Posted by mayfly
    dremu
    Nope....

This may be tougher than I thought ...

laura mercier

I keep listing things i want!

arbonne!

laura mercier

I keep listing things i want!
    Not them but you are close in that they are at the same or higher level of product .. hehe

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    ...they are at the same or higher level of product .. hehe
    How about Maria Galland?

Or I wish

I would play, but I recommended you to them.

Their products are excellent and unlike some companies, they don't have paid spokespeople. All their endorsements are genuine.

Kate Somerville or Kinerase?

Quote Originally Posted by KirkMcD
    I would play, but I recommended you to them.

Their products are excellent and unlike some companies, they don't have paid spokespeople. All their endorsements are genuine.
    Thats correct, after speaking to "J" i felt that he was sincere and there was no BS. This is a merchant that will rock the affiliate space, good proven products, trusted brand and a HUGE following by many well known personalities....

We are also going to have all active affiliates sample their skin care products, once the program is launched, you simply apply and set up a few links, send us the links and we will send you samples so you can feel confident that the products you are recomending to your visitors are the real deal ...

Look for the launch this afternoon, better guees before or the $100.00 will have to roll over into another promotion ..

Now I'm really curious -

Elizabeth Arden, Mario Badescu, Kiehl's

Biore or Simone France? (just did a google for premium skin care and they popped up.)
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Revaleskin or MD Forte
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheFashionista
    Now I'm really curious -

Elizabeth Arden, Mario Badescu, Kiehl's
    You have a crisp $100.00 bill with your name on it, Mario Badescu is our new merchant that will be launching today....

Please send me an email and your paypal email account and I will get the $$$ to you today ... Congrats...

Very Exciting! I can't believe I guessed it! They have a really nice product line!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFashionista
    Very Exciting! I can't believe I guessed it! They have a really nice product line!

Thank you!
    The MarioBadescu.com affiliate program is now live !!!

25. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread