Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Hi Guys,

I am launching another new program tomorrow and everything is ready except trying to decide on bonus commissions.

They are just like http://www.stacksandstacks.com

They have organizing solutions for busy moms, tool guys, hobbyists, music buffs, sports enthusiasts, crafters, and decorators or anyone that want to get their closet, shop or life organized.

Stacks is on CJ and pays 3 - 7% with a 45 day cookie.

Do they offer a datafeed? Does anyone promote them? How do they convert?

Does anyone know of any other program like this on other networks? What kind of commission do they pay?

My new one is an Indie on DirectTrack that pays 8% base (bonus TBD) and 180 day cookies. They have a datafeed coming out in 2 weeks and I like their site better than stacks. But I don't know what other players are out there in this space.

I am finalizing all my copy to announce this new one tomorrow AM, so if anyone knows of any good ones I can peak at for comparison, before I finsh prepping this one for launch, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for any tips or ideas.

Linda Buquet :: Affiliate Management Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit ABW Forum
    <FONT COLOR=red size="1">EveryTicket Sports/Concert Tickets :: Irv's Luggage Warehouse :: Executive Essentials Office & Gifts:
    DentalPlans :: HealthPlans :: Avid Hosting :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds Music :: Roadloans :: MORE!
    </font>

I have had some success in promoting Stacks and Stacks on my electronics site(s). For the most part I like their product mix and I do link to some individual products.

10%-12% would be nice commission. I've seen several other merchants offering some of the same products that pay 10%.

Even tiered commission levels would be nice, with increments not too difficult to reach advanced commission levels.

No idea on datafeeds...

The thing that REALLY BITES about CJ is that affiliates have NO STINKING IDEA which products are really selling.

As a SALESPERSON, I need to know WHAT I AM SELLING!!!

Could you imagine selling cars for a living and not even knowing what car you sold your last customer?

Paul,

Thanks for the feedback! On your electronics site, huh? That's good to know.

And that really does BITE - even for me!
    I have no idea on Irvs what products are selling and am trying to get a top sellers list from the company because there is no way for me to even tell in CJ. It is very much like selling blind.

5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit ABW Forum
    <FONT COLOR=red size="1">EveryTicket Sports/Concert Tickets :: Irv's Luggage Warehouse :: Executive Essentials Office & Gifts:
    DentalPlans :: HealthPlans :: Avid Hosting :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds Music :: Roadloans :: MORE!
    </font>

I don't get it. All you have to do for competition research is have a publisher account at cj. You log on, and look at the merchant details for stacksandstacks, see that they have product links, what their EPC is and their network payout bar ranking.... done with those questions and on to other details.

Pumping us for info on your competition seems....odd.

- - - - -
    42. Yup, the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

webmistress,

I have already checked all that in CJ, but you know those numbers only tell part of the story. I was just curious how they convert and what other programs are in this space, which ones are good and how they pay, so I can try to stack the deck in your favor with this new program.

I try to find out what the current market offers so I can leverage the best deals I can for affiliates with new programs.

</font>

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread