Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    4 Great New Programs coming your way!!!

I have been busy working behind the scenes trying to find good new programs for you guys. Just got a NEW client and will be launching 4 new programs for them in the next 2 weeks.

All very exciting, strong programs, honest merchants, the strongest AM you can imagine
    (not me, someone better), ALL PARASITE-FREE and committed to staying that way.

I will be announcing each one as I have time to get all the info compiled, but here’s a teaser and preview – only for ABWebbers.

1) Unique, sizzle, in demand product. 5 different ways to earn revenue PLUS 2 tier PLUS Pays for 800# and offline sales (Indie - Direct Track)

2) Household type products, but a unique niche. Pays higher than CJ merchants do, datafeed in 2 weeks (Indie – Direct Track)

3) Life changing products, strong viral marketing tools – this one has my heart and I can’t even tell you how much I love it. Marketing Director is one of the biggest names in the industry. This company is going all the way to do it right and will help make a difference in the world! 2 tier – (Indie – Direct Track)

4) Mortage/Insurance/Debt Consolidation – Great site, higher comm. than most, highest comm. on DC (I think) (Will be launching Oct 1st on a Network.)

So excited to bring these programs to you.
    Couldn't wait to share the news!

Plus tomorrow I make the big announcement on my MAJOR merchant that will be paying you all for phone sales.

Tune into the 5 Star Channel for all the latest news tomorrow!

Linda Buquet :: Affiliate Management Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit ABW Forum
    <FONT COLOR=red size="1">EveryTicket Sports/Concert Tickets :: Irv's Luggage Warehouse :: Executive Essentials Office & Gifts:
    DentalPlans :: HealthPlans :: Avid Hosting :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds Music :: Roadloans :: MORE!
    </font>

OK, I can't wait any longer to tell you!

IRVS Luggage is now tracking and paying for 800# phone sales. Exciting, since some of their bigger orders come in by phone.

I am working on the announcement with all the details, and examples of how it works, but thought I would share the news here in Midnight cafe for all the regulars to read 1st.

5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit ABW Forum
    <FONT COLOR=red size="1">EveryTicket Sports/Concert Tickets :: Irv's Luggage Warehouse :: Executive Essentials Office & Gifts:
    DentalPlans :: HealthPlans :: Avid Hosting :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds Music :: Roadloans :: MORE!
    </font>

Almost forgot. There is a 5th program I am working on as well. It's a real estate niche and pays very high, but that one is about a month away.

3 others in the hopper. One is a computer merchant that pays higher than anyone I know of. Just not sure I want to compete with Andy.

</font>

Great news Linda,

You are just a working maniac and we do appreciate it very much!

I'm interested on the household stuff and the PC!

Thank you

more to add on my do list!

Keep up the great job and hope to help you more!

------------------------------
    What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Catalyst:
    OK, I can't wait any longer to tell you!

IRVS Luggage is now tracking and paying for 800# phone sales. Exciting, since some of their bigger orders come in by phone.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hurry with the announcement, I will blast the 800# on every link and page! Great news! It deserves a dancing Bannana

Thanks as always for your support Nova and for the dancing banana Sandra.

5 Star Irvs 800# full announcement here:
    http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...3&m=3476003824
    (We have a little programming glitch. Programmers are workng on it right now!)

PLUS MORE IRVS NEWS :::

We are doing a complete site re-design.
    More up-to-date look, better navigation and increased conversion rates!!!

I work for YOU!

</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Catalyst:
    Almost forgot. There is a 5th program I am working on as well. It's a real estate niche and pays very high, but that one is about a month away.

3 others in the hopper. One is a computer merchant that pays higher than anyone I know of. Just not sure I want to compete with Andy.

Linda Buquet :: Affiliate Management Consultant :: http://www.catalystemarketing.com
    http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=frm&...9&f=4406070493
    </font>
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Compete, compete, especially if it pays more, hehe.

Would 10% be enough to get your attention?

</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Would 10% be enough to get your attention? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH YAH! You got my attention always.

Nova, I wish I had a hundred just like you!!!

Hey since you were interested in my new household products type program - could you help me with some competitive research on this one if you have any feedack?

Starting a new thread called:
    Competitive Research stack&stacks or other organizers?

Thank you Nova, my sweet!

</font>

What would you like me to check or do?

Just email me if you have time and let me know.

I wish I have a 100 like me too!

Boy that would be a hoot huh?
    Poon would love that! lol...

Nova,

If Poon had a hundred of you he would either be very rich
    OR
    he would never make it out of bed!

Don't put any time into this - just wanted your feedback if you know anything about merchants in this niche.

See new thread here:
    http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=3376083924

</font>

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Just not sure I want to compete with Andy.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Linda, we would never compete in a bad way...in fact, i feel competition makes for a better market. Just think, we can both go back to our merchants and 'advise' them to do more, it only benefits the affiliates more....

As for the 10% PC program you are launching, i have to see if i can match that, that is very good...

I have a few cards up my sleeve too

I say, we work together and clean up Dodge while loading up ABW'ers bank accounts with cash !!

AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management
    and Consulting Services
    P: (305) 412-3512
    C: (305) 785-4524
    E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor

Actually Andy, there is so much business and so many programs that need our help in order to deliver the goods to affiliates that I don't consider anyone competition. In fact some of my biggest competitors (percieved by others) are really my friends and give me some of my best clients and with some we even share clients.

I have 4 other clients I need to launch before I can even get to the computer one - IF I even take that one on. Commish isn't everything.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I say, we work together and clean up Dodge while loading up ABW'ers bank accounts with cash !! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree totally. I am working with Chris Sanderson and some other very strong AMs on a variety of projects that will help do just that.

Let's help everyone at ABW make oddles by xmas!

</font>

Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Now if only there was a way me and Charlie could jump between these two as a consultant and paid advisor we could forget about having any time on our hands or feet. Personnally anyone in computer products offering 3rd party sales commissions at 10% would be so overpriced they wouldn't sell a thing. Dell's annual target for 2003 is 4.3% profit. Now Andy and I could team up and offer 20% on "Mouse Rubbers" as a niche' computer product and give the account to Linda.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Acually the company is not overpriced but can pay 10% due to extermely low overhead. It's a pretty unique deal.

Let me know when you and Andy are ready to roll with the mouse rubber program and I'll help launch it! I think we should all join forces - what a team! Charlie at the healm of course!

</font>

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Nova,

If Poon had a hundred of you he would either be very rich OR he would never make it out of bed! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like a winner to me either way.

I would love to have 100 of her!

===============================
    PeePee merchants with PooPoo policies allow our earnings to be flushed down the crapper.

Why give parasites unlimited cookie durations and credit for sales where they divert our users and overwrite our cookies. PP merchants directly support what many consider unfair trade practices and thievery!
    ===============================

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread