I have consistantly been averaging 5-8 leads a day with a certain merchant for almost a month now. Now not one lead since Saturday. WTF! It is always the same pattern with CJ. You roll right along with consistant performance with a merchant or two and then transactions drop to zero. This has never happened to me with any other network (LS or BF). This really pisses me. I spend around 4G's a month on PPC in this area and 2 days (or perhaps longer) of inactivity really screws with the ROI. Maybe I'll just try to get my merchants to switch or set up their own in house programs. This is just getting TF old. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Yep. Same thing happened to us this weekend. 0 sales with the same traffic.

Isn't this funny. Within an hour of my post I now have 2 leads from the merchant that seemed to have disapeared for two days???????????? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Only 2 days? Ebay uk, ca & au (I presume not .com otherwise there'd be a lot more noise on this board) have not returned a single lead for a week now for anyone afaik. The worst bit is no explanation/ reassurance/apology from either CJ or eBay. But we're mere affiliates after all, no-one important......

same here. is it ususally because of cj or maybe we are just unlucky that no one used our links?

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Originally posted by talk4:
    Only 2 days? Ebay uk, ca & au (I presume not .com otherwise there'd be a lot more noise on this board) have not returned a single lead for a week now for anyone afaik. The worst bit is no explanation/ reassurance/apology from either CJ or eBay. But we're mere affiliates after all, no-one important......

I had an e-mail from the ebay.co.uk affiliate team this morning saying that tracking has not been working but we will be compensated.

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

ABW Ambassador
    T-bone
    We must have been talkiing about the same merchant. On Nov 8 i posted "Are sales real slow today? Or is there a lag in reporting? Haven't had a sale yet, just a couple of 5 cent ebay bids. " Usually i have 8-10 Ebay registrations a day. I didn't have any for about 2 days. If you usually have ebay leads check those days. Maybe it not only affected Ebay ca, au, uk.

It sure does seem as though things have gone to the dogs since Friday!

I could type much better if I had knuckles

ABW Ambassador
    Don't take it too badly . . . perhaps, due to Veteran's Day, some people are just out of town for a long weekend. I know I took advantage of it.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread