Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Online Marketing Consultant
    Philadelphia, Wilmington, West Chester, Joppa, Bmore Get Together - 6-26?
    Does anyone in the area want to do a get together next Thursday? West Chester could be a good location with a ton of fantastic little restaurants and a brewery where we could grab lunch and talk shop, etc...

Philadelphia, Wilmington, Harrisburg, Hershey, Joppa, Baltimore, Southern Jersey and more are all within a reasonable driving and timing distance. NYC is also just a quick train ride in.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

On a quick note, if you are lurker and just want to join the group and come, send me an email to the address in my signature and I'll add you to the list.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Only 90 miles from here to there. If you can get a small group together, I'd like to be a part of it.

(A brewery always sounds good. )
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachy
    Only 90 miles from here to there. If you can get a small group together, I'd like to be a part of it.

(A brewery always sounds good. )

We should be able to get some people together, there are a few abwers in Wilmington and KOP too as well as GSI commerce and some other companies.

Can Mrs. Beachy make it since school is out?

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerblader
    We should be able to get some people together, there are a few abwers in Wilmington and KOP too as well as GSI commerce and some other companies.

Can Mrs. Beachy make it since school is out?
    Either Mrs. Beachy and/or Beachy's daughter. I'd like "Jilly Beans" to meet you. Both (?) - depends on schedules.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..

Either Mrs. Beachy and/or Beachy's daughter. I'd like "Jilly Beans" to meet you. Both (?) - depends on schedules.
    Fantastic!

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Let me eyeball my schedule and see what I can do. I would love to see everyone!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Quote Originally Posted by AM@4checks
    Let me eyeball my schedule and see what I can do. I would love to see everyone!
    Kim, we'll be driving right past CDI - both ways. You are welcome to ride with us (I really do have a car with more than two seats ). LMK.

Do you guys want to do it as lunch, or early dinner/happy hour? like 1 or 4:30 or what time works best.

Later is better for me, but Ill try to do whatever the majority wants.
    They let me out of my cell at 4:00, but I can get out a little early if i have good behavior. And I work in Chichester which is like 10 min away from West Chester. And Wilmington is great for me also.

Im getting excited. I just hope you aren't sorry you invited me (i'm bringing my notebook!)

Andy

Do you guys want to do it as lunch, or early dinner/happy hour?
    I really wish I could attend this one, but I'm on the wrong side of the Big Pond at this time.

Have fun, get yourself a round of Stoli Martini "from Geno", raise it up and say: "To the Princess!", and send the bill my way.

G.

I really do have a car with more than two seats
    LOL! Prove it.

I'm trying to convince Sharon to join us. I'm not sure we could fit 5, could we? Let me get the final word from Sharon on her attendance and then worst case, we can caravan there and back. Sounds fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    I really wish I could attend this one, but I'm on the wrong side of the Big Pond at this time.

Have fun, get yourself a round of Stoli Martini "from Geno", raise it up and say: "To the Princess!", and send the bill my way.

G.

Stoli Martini (ears perk up) lol.

Stoli Martini (ears perk up) lol.
    Yep.... for everyone....

Once again, I wish I could be there to raise the toast in person.

Have fun!

G.

Let me see what the schedule is like, I'm leaving town for a few days on the 28th. I need to have all my ducks in a row. But I'd really like to be there. Please Post the final details here or PM me. Thanks!
    Last edited by Doug247; June 21st, 2008 at 01:37 PM. Reason: spelling
    Thanks,
    Doug

So lets do Iron Hill Brewery on Gay Street in Downtown West Chester. Sound good? They have a ton of good food, beer made right there and a great drink selection for those who do not like beer.

So lets do Iron Hill Brewery on Gay Street in Downtown West Chester. Sound good? They have a ton of good food, beer made right there and a great drink selection for those who do not like beer.
    Looks like an interesting and nice place from their Website. I checked the menu and already see some good things to order.

However, I imagine that most of us will be driving to get there. How's the parking situation in downtown West Chester? From Google Maps it looks quite congested.

BTW, Mrs. Beachy and I are good for either of the times mentioned in the thread. Lunch or early dinner are cool with us. My boss said I can work flex-time on Thursday.

Then it's up to Kim, Hastingz and IT support as to the time... =0). Parking is good, there is a garage right behind there, street parking a couple blocks off of Gay street and meters along all the roads...I'll bring a ton of quarters to work for you guys.

The GSI people and some others will be just getting back so they cannot make it this time around,,,but we might have a couple philly and Harrisburg people.

I'm putting my vote in for 4:30. But with notice I can be flexible.

hello

Quote Originally Posted by joswel
    hello
    Hi....would you like to join us?

I won't be able to leave until noon, so if Beachy says it's 90 mins. away, and I have a horrible sense of direction, then without following someone who knows where they're going, I should arrive by about 2 o'clock.

We have another one or two anonymous yes's which we all know form events and are a ton of fun, not to mention bright as a whip. So should we shoot for 4 o'clock so it is just before traffic and just after rush hour when we finish?

Also, this isn't company sponsored which someone asked, just a group getting together for talk, work and fun.

Smile werx4me
    So its Thursday at 4:00 at the Ironhill Brewery in West Chester. Im good for that.
    Ill try not to be a nuisance with my notepad full of questions! (but Im filling it up as I'm typing this)
    Thanks again for the Invite.

Andy

4:00 works for us. At this point it looks like Nancy and Jill will be with me.

Kim - we've got room for one more. We can pick you up at CDI (about 2:00) on the way up and drop you off on the way back. Two and a half hours or so for a meal and conversation - we should be back at CDI by 8:30 or so. (Timing all depends on traffic on the "slowest 12 miles of I-95," meaning Delaware.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast