ABW Ambassador
    Logging Me Out When Trying to Run Reports
    I just ran one report and then I was logged out when trying to run another report.

This was happing to me last week.

Reporting is definitely messed up to me. Traditional reporting logs me out. Synergy analytics and the new interface are missing data from 6/17 and 6/18. The transactions were there yesterday when I checked (on the old interface).

ABW Ambassador
    They must still be working on things. Did anyone notices that they are pushing the New Interface and down playing the traditional login. Maybe that's what this is all about?

Did anyone notices that they are pushing the New Interface and down playing the traditional login
    Yes. The login to the new interface is now more predominant on the page. Makes it hard when things don't work, to check 3 different places to see if any are working.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyM
    Reporting is definitely messed up to me. Traditional reporting logs me out. Synergy analytics and the new interface are missing data from 6/17 and 6/18. The transactions were there yesterday when I checked (on the old interface).
    I always run a Product Success Report for all merchants for the month. I'm just using the traditional interface and my total commission on that report is now about $400 less than it was this morning. I'm fed up with Linkshare reporting.

So, everybody got some transactions missing now... I don't worry about it any more. I believe LS will put it back soon...

Same thing here.

Saw one of yesterdays transactions disappear. Missing transactions depending on the report you look at.

3 interfaces is bad. They only need one good one that works. Unfortunately, none of the interfaces is good for every basic function, as far as I can make out.

It's odd how reporting can be so messed up, yet merchants are being assured that tracking is works perfectly.

Why in the world would any merchant in their right minds ever sign up for a service like this. I don't get it.

ABW Ambassador
    How do you know what merchants are being told? It's the merchant who tracks the sales and then uploads them to Linkshare.

Just like affliates, merchants don't know about the problems until they are in the network.

So transactions aren't being tracked perfectly?

I've been back and forth with their customer support on these reports - how they aren't consistent, sales disappear, etc... At one point they agreed that my reporting was skewed. Emails followed, halfway through resolution they responded to a very old email of mine and said everything appeared to be working (it wasn't). I was so confused I gave up.

My Linkshare sales have really dropped, while Commission Junction and Performics have gone up at the same time. Just today, I noted around 5 sales from this month alone that have disappeared on synergy analytics reporting. Determined to download a copy of their report daily, I tried this morning. The interface froze.

The most work that I've had to do with Linkshare lately is remove affiliates that are no longer with them (Radisson hotels, Sharper Image, others...) from my site. I prefer the traditional interface, but don't trust its reporting. I also don't trust the new interface's reporting. Synergy analytics is also off.

Linkshare has to be my least favorite network to work with!!!!
    [IMG]http://www.centsible.net/images/centsible28x196.bmp[/IMG]
    Making Cents of the Internet

Quote Originally Posted by lschofield
    I've been back and forth with their customer support on these reports - how they aren't consistent, sales disappear, etc... At one point they agreed that my reporting was skewed. emails followed, halfway through resolution they responded to a very old email of mine and said everything appeared to be working (it wasn't). I was so confused I gave up.

My Linkshare sales have really dropped, while Commission Junction and Performics have gone up at the same time. Just today, I noted around 5 sales from this month alone that have disappeared on synergy analytics reporting. Determined to download a copy of their report daily, I tried this morning. The interface froze.

The most work that I've had to do with Linkshare lately is remove affiliates that are no longer with them (Radisson hotels, Sharper Image, others...) from my site. I prefer the traditional interface, but don't trust its reporting. I also don't trust the new interface's reporting. Synergy analytics is also off.

Linkshare has to be my least favorite network to work with!!!!
    Referring to another thread under the Linkshare category, I've checked out the new interface's 'signature' reporting, and it looks like that report is correct. I don't know why, don't know what a 'signature order' is, but I'll be using this report. As always, ABW to the rescue whenever there's a problem with affiliate marketing!
    [IMG]http://www.centsible.net/images/centsible28x196.bmp[/IMG]
    Making Cents of the Internet

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread