Online Marketing Consultant
    NewYorkCity Sunday - Tuesday - Symposium.
    Since the symposium thread was closed I wanted to open another. I'll be there arriving on Sunday and leaving Tuesday evening. If anyone would like to meet up, let me know!
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Hey guys, turns out I won't be making it to NYC, have a couple new clients, one affiliate and need to get them launched and back in shape for you all. Have fun at Symposium everyone and see you in Boston or this Thursday.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Congrats on new clients but sorry you can't make it to NYC.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

Quote Originally Posted by mellie
    Congrats on new clients but sorry you can't make it to NYC.
    Thanks Mellie, It stinks, I was soo looking forward to seeing you, Connie, Haiko, Vinny and everyone....well Boston is around the corner and you're welcome to come in on Thursday if you want to for the lunch, etc...

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread