Instant Article Wizard Pro
    I was wondering if anyone has tried Instant Article Wizard Pro. It is 7 a month for the first month then it goes up to 24 dollars a month. Do you guys think this is a good investment? I have tested Instant Article Wizard and was that impressed, but the pro version is supposed to be alot better. Anyways advice would be appreciated!

thanks

Anyways advice would be appreciated!
    My advice? Write your own articles or hire a writer.
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

ok i have gotten pretty good at writing them I was wondering if this would really speed up the process or not....I also have another writer I pay and I write alot of my own articles too.

I was rather abrupt last night in my post - it was late, I was tired, and it was the last thing I wrote before bed

I don't like or trust software like this. All it does is pull in chunks of text from websites it finds via Google and other search engines, and mash it all together in a *hopefully* readable way. It's not an aid to research because it strips out all context and meaning. It's putting together random collections of words and crossing its virtual fingers that what it pieces together makes sense. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

yeah i have been reading about it. It doesn't seem like it is really all that useful, I don't even know if it would even save me that much time. I am sure I would have to reword everything. I don't think it would be unique context though. (based on what I read) I might just try it and for 7/dollars a month though just to see if it can help me at anyway. From what I have read it seems like you can buy it for 7/month and then 24/month after to first month. It better be good if I was to pay 24/month. I am not expecting it to be some miracle software but maybe aid a little on research. I have about 100 artilces to write for one of my current campaign. I have a helper that write me articles too, so I might use their articles, my article, and try this program, snip them all together spin them, etc and see if I can make some use of it.

I'll keep you informed, thanks!

actually HecticDMC I think I am going to not go with this instant article wizard pro, I think i might just take your advice and outsource my work to someone at getafreelancer.com. They will do articles for 2.5/ per article. Thanks!

I don't think you'll regret it, silver. Check over their work until you find a freelancer that consistently turns in good work and you'll do well - good luck
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

thanks man, I really appreciate it!

FYI, after hearing about these "article generator" programs several times, I decided tonight to try to pin down more specific information about them -- and my effort left me with more questions than I started with.

There are a wide array of web sites, some of which are apparently "affiliate sites" or possible "shill sites," but many of which appear to be created by "Jon Leger," who is apparently the author of a variety of software being promoted to folks seeking to earn money from web sites, including several AdSense-related products.

What surprises me are the variety of email addresses used as PayPal payment addresses, and the variety of different contact information (including WHOIS contact data). I'm actually not sure which of these sites or pages are "real" contacts for the author, and which might be scam or sham pages intended to siphon money to others.

I also see a number of "active" pages that seek different prices for this specific software, each with a different PayPal payment address and some with slight variations of the product name. I've seen several references to a $297 list price, but nowhere is the product offered at that price; instead, there are offers at $20 and $67 one-time purchase, as well as a $7-plus-$27-per-month offer. I suspect that at least one of these is a scam by someone other than the program's author; others may be older offers that have simply never been removed by the author.

And of course, I can't find a single objective third-party review -- just lots of "shill sites" that contain lots of promotional language but no clear evidence that the "reviewers" actually used any of the products for their true intended purpose.

yeah i am pretty weary of these products, I don't think you will even get unique articles. Yeah you might be able to whip out the articles faster which probably appeals to many people (it did to me at first) but I don't know if they will really be any good.

I am so glad I checked into getafreelancer.com. The prices for article writing are great too. I was thinking that they were going to want $8 per article but I found they would do it for $2.50. Wow, this gets my head full of ideas now. I can focus on creating opt ins, landing pages, blog, etc. Let me know if anyone has any more incite on this subject, thank you for your feedback, Mark.

If you outsource your articles, it might be a good idea to google terms and sentences before you post them on your site just to make sure there isn't any plagiarism going on. If there is a way to do it before you pay the writer, all the better. Another idea is to write your own and hire a professional proof-reader or editor.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

I can always find scrapers who copy my content through copyscape.com . The tool is very sensitive and after repeatedly notifying scrapers of my site, they think by changing a word here and there that it has magically become original. So if you are going to use any such article wizard tool I would suggest seeing if it passes the copyscape test. I am curious....

lol.....ok but i think i am going to outsource my info...LOL......if i am going to write an article of someone's I ALWAYS put it in my own words...

oh just to let you know I did in fact hire an article writer. The results are great and they give me a better understanding of how to write better quality articles. I made sure they have SEO background before I choose them. I used GetAFreelancer.com. Do you think this is the best one? I can say I was pretty satisfied with it. I got like 19 bids on my project in 3 days!

I also have a friend that I outsource my writing too; she finds information for me and writes about it. I also use her information to put in ebooks in which I get away with my articles and helps increase my CTR.

I don't think these programs by John Ledger do a thing for you just write crap that people have already written about.... I have learned so much about Internet Marketing in the last 5 months!

Thank you for all the info

IAW serves a purpose
    I use the software version of Instant Article Wizard. It is helps cut my research time and gives me ideas for articles. The IAW online service doesn't offer enough value for me.

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by savvygrind
    I use the software version of Instant Article Wizard. It is helps cut my research time and gives me ideas for articles. The IAW online service doesn't offer enough value for me.
    What did you get the refund on then? The subscription?
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

I used the software version and it is crap. Half the time it did not work because their backend servers were down (or whatever they were - but they did not respond). The software had problems getting anything significant pulled in many niches. I am glad the first month was only $7 - so, the loss was not too steep.

Chris

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread