Thread: Malcolm Left

ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    Malcolm Left
    Is that right? I was just checking out Affiliates4U which I always considered the UK version of ABW and saw this thread from a week ago -

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Miami, Florida
    yes trust, Malcolm is no longer with and although we will miss working with Malcom, has great people working and supporting the network and we're looking forward to the many great things they will be offering affiliate partners and merchant clients.
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! ||| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | | |

Yes indeed, Malcolm was one of the good guys. I wish him all the best in his next endeavor, whatever that may be.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Online Marketing Consultant
    Washington D.C.
    Wow, huge loss for
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Awwhhh I knew he had left but thought it was just the US Had thought it just meant he was goin back home to work at the in the UK. Reaaaallly sad he's not gonna be part of it any longer and will definitely miss him.

Agree that it's definitely a gigantic loss for them. They shoulda never have let him get away from them. Definitely wish him all the best in what he'll do next and hope he'll be very happy with whatever it is. Definitely agree he's one of the good guys Do think he'll be very happy he's back home, tho. and am sure his family and friends are happy.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi my name is Charlie Calabrese and I'm one of the new guys at in the US. We are definitely sad to see Mal leave. He is back home in the UK, I saw him a few weeks ago and he was in great spirits.

Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Mal, in may ways I've identified with you. It is certainly sad to see you go... What are you doing next, mate?

I can't believe I missed this thread! I'm sure that Mal has moved on to bigger and better, but I will definitely miss him!
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

9. Newsletter Signup