Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thumbs up New AvantLink Merchant: Alpaca Direct

Hello Everyone,

We are pleased to announce the program launch of Alpaca Direct on AvantLink!

Started in 2004, Alpaca Direct is a leader in Luxury Alpaca and Pima Cotton apparel, accessories and yarn for fashion oriented men and women as well as craft oriented knitters the world over. Alpaca Direct's apparel line is a unique luxury offering available only through the AlpacaDirect.com website. This is an exclusive AvantLink merchant, so you know you're traffic is safe.

It's important to mention that this is a category with very little competition out there. By activating with Alpaca Direct quickly, you'll be with the first wave of Affiliates to ever promote their unique Alpaca and Pima cotton product line, among other things. There is a dedicated manager behind the effort, great promotional opportunities, performance incentives, a high-converting site...and more. You get the idea. It's a great opportunity!

Highlights of the Alpaca Direct Affiliate program include:
    • Commission Payout of 8% per sale
    • Performance incentives available
    • 1000's of products unique to our website
    • Fast Free Shipping Orders over $50
    • Lowest price guaranteed
    • Average 2% return rate-That's LOW!
    • Cookie duration 120 days
    • Average conversion rate of 4%+

If you're already an AvantLink Affiliate, you can sign-up for this program by following these steps:
    1. Login to your Affiliate account at AvantLink.com
    2. Select 'Merchants' from the main menu
    3. Locate 'Alpaca Direct' in the merchant list
    4. Click to their detail page and 'Apply to this Program'

If you're interested in applying to the AvantLink network and this program, please use the following URL: https://www.avantlink.com/affiliate_app.php

Let us know what we can do to help you get started. Feel free to contact anyone at AvantLink or the Alpaca Direct AM Jim Hobart, jimh/at/alpacadirect.com.

Blog Post: Alpaca Direct is now live in AvantLink!

Sincerely,

Gary & AvantLink
    Last edited by GravityFed; June 23rd, 2008 at 11:32 AM. Reason: fixed typo

Thumbs up
    Just a quick bump as I forgot to mention that Alpaca Direct is offering a dynamic Deal of the Day campaign in AvantLink. In order to qualify, the products in the DOTD tool must be at least 30% off the retail price.

Check it out by logging into your Affiliate account, then clicking on "Tools" from the main menu.

Gary M

Wasn't aware of the DOTD, so will have to log in and look at that. Had a question on a couple of their products (already wrote to the affiliate manager. he's very nice and responded back to me very quickly.)

Am in another alpaca program that's got bears. I had wanted to try to get some images of the alpacas to use cos I wrote a little about the cute little critters so I contacted a few sites asking about them. Never did get the images but regularly now get mail from places telling me about em. Have even sent me samples of their fur or hmm maybe it's hair. Anyway, it's very soft.. lol Some think I wanna buy them cos I had showed interest. They're actually growing in popularity I think with people raising them. If zoning would allow it and I had the money, I'd love to have one. They really are cute little fellas

Looks like a nice program and congrats on getting them.

purplebear, Glad to have you on board with Alpaca Direct. You're right, Jim the AM is a great guy. He's really working hard to get up to speed on how to best support folks like you! We anticipate a great program here...

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread