Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    COMA Get Together July 10!
    COMA members are welcomed to a attend a COMA get-together at Hops Brewery and Restaurant on July 10th. The start time will be 1 P.M. The location for our "lunch & sip" get together will be the Hops Brewery at 8026 W. Bowles Ave in Littleton. I've included a link to this location at the bottom of this announcement.

If you have not attended a COMA gathering before, you will definitely want to attend and shoot the breeze / network with local peers. Lots of nice people, and lots of diversified market specialities! AM's, Merchants, OPM's, and service providers will be there, so it's a great time to network and enjoy fellow eColoradans!

We will have a casual introduction segment during lunch so if you have handouts or business cards you want to pass along to other members, be sure to have them with you.

Seating will be outside on the deck weather permitting. Tables seat 4 per table and we may be able to pull some tables together, we'll play it by ear. Our last get-together each table chipped in to pay the bill for their table and that worked fine, so we'll do it that way again.

We need a total head count no later than July 2nd, so if you want to join the fun at Hops, please respond here or email me directly at: ALH@Dreamofjewelry.com no later than July 2nd to confirm your attendance and number in your party.

This is a great way to network and we always enjoy good Colorado comraderie, so by all means plan to attend. If you live outside Colorado and you are going to be out our way that time, by all means feel welcomed to RSVP and we'll welcome you with open arms. Looking forward to seeing you all again!

Alan Hamilton

Link to Hops site and directions:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=e...=h&z=9&iwloc=A
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Oh I will be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone again, it's been too long!

It has been a while - but time flies when we are all running in different directions and cuttin the big deals that make the world go round! This will be a wonderful opportunity for the COMA gang to meet at the hideout! See everyone there!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

I'll have to drive to work that day to head down there...Better save my $$ so I can afford gas!

http and a telephoto
    lol, you *could* have had this while Billy and I were in town.... not able to make that drive again anytime soon... sorry we missed you Alan
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

See you all there.

look forward to catching up!

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    lol, you *could* have had this while Billy and I were in town.... not able to make that drive again anytime soon... sorry we missed you Alan
    Aww - bummer Deb & Billy. I would have loved to have seen you again. It's been too long. Oh well, maybe you guys can do "road trip" this fall when we do another Brewery Bash!

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Alan,

Debbie kicked me out of the car in Grand Junction... I'm sure I can walk back to Denver and be there.

If I only make it to Custer's Gravesite... just change the venue location

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Looking forward to seeing everyone again - it's been a long time.

We'll just put up pictures of Loxly and Billy Kay at one of the tables, so they'll be there in spirit!

See ya there.

Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks
    We'll just put up pictures of Loxly and Billy Kay at one of the tables, so they'll be there in spirit!
    They already have Billy's picture printed on their welcome footmats outside the front entrance!

Billy wrote: "If I only make it to Custer's Gravesite... just change the venue location."

Billy, if you walk from Grand Junction to Custers Gravesite, you'll need to turn south for 500+ miles to Denver!! Little Big Horn is in Montana LOL

Ha!!!

His last stand was LBH

He's buried on first exit on I-70 as your leaving Denver. (Don't ask how I know)

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    Ha!!!

His last stand was LBH. He's buried on first exit on I-70 as your leaving Denver. (Don't ask how I know)
    Oh Billy Billy Billy - where were you during history class? LOL

If it helps you out, I guess we can always move Buffalo Bills grave from its present location (first exit as you enter the mountains from Denver on I - 70) so we can plant Custer there instead!!

BTW - (cough) I won't ask how you knew that Col Custer was buried in Buffalo Bills grave!

LOLOLOL
    Fine ! I owe you a coffee

But at least I wasn't a witness to the event!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    LOLOLOL
    Fine ! I owe you a coffee But at least I wasn't a witness to the event!!!!
    Hell, if you had been BK, I doubt they would have been able to fight each other. They'd be too busy laughing to get angry! But I'll take the coffee offer my friend and call it even. Consider yourself schooled.

What are the numbers looking like so far? I'm getting excited!

So far we have 15 confirmed, but hey gang - we can do a whole lot better than that! We have new members who none of us have met yet, so come on Colorado - let's make this our biggest turnout to date. If you have not RSVP'd yet, you can post here, email me at alh@dreamofjewelry . com or confirm on the COMA board on Facebook!

Looking forward to a great turnout and a good time with local industry friends!

I'll be there too, looking forward to catching up with everyone...

Hey, looking forward to catching up with you again too BigAl!! C'ya there!

BTW, for anyone who is in the area who has not yet responded with your RSVP, please be sure to do it before July 6th (extended from the July 2nd original rsvp date) Let's make this Colorado turnout a winner!!

Thank you for organizing this once again Alan!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed getting together and meeting up with the folks who attended previous meetings, and also enjoyed meeting some new people too.

It's well worth the effort to attend and listen to what's going on, and who needs help with their business, and to see developments in online marketing efforts around Colorado.

Looking forward to the next one already! Great seeing everyone again!

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    It was so fun getting together with everyone yesterday! Thanks Alan, Durk & Jamie for organizing everything. See ya at the next meeting.

I'll be posting pics and a storyline on another thread once I hear from the official COMA photographer! Till then it was great to see some old faces and meet some new ones yesterday. See ya next time Gang!

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread