Deciding On Networks When You Have a Choice
    There are several merchants that are signed up with multiple networks. I am trying to decide which network is the best to go with when there are choices.

Would you choose Performics over CJ?
    CJ over Linkshare?
    Linkshare over Performics?
    visaversa?
    Or does it really matter....
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

ABW Ambassador
    With the same merchants on:

Performics and CJ - I usually choose Performics. Just felt they were a little more stable and then I read http://www.vinnylingham.com/specialr...kiedetections/

About the spyware applications targetting cookies. Out of the 11 tested, only 1 out of 11 deleted the Performics cookie, 6/11 the CJ cookie, 7/11 the LS cookie, 0/11 the SAS cookie.

So if it was SAS and CJ and a concern is cookies and the deletions from spyware programs, SAS is 0/11 compared to CJ 6/11.

Linkshare vs. other network - Not really an issue due to their exclusivity clause.

I don't know if it really makes a difference. You could always test them out on both networks and then check the stats to see if you notice anything.

Thanks Trust. That's great information!
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

My current priority list based on parasite stance, ethics, payment speed, payment assurance, technology, and other factors:

1. ShareASale.com
    2. AvantLink.com
    3. AffiliateFuture.com
    4. Buy.at
    5. CJ.com
    6. Performics.com
    7. LinkShare.com
    8. Independent
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Thanks for the response Michael. I just signed up with AffiliateFuture.com and reactivated an old account at AvantLink. Now I'll know better how to move forward
    leeann

That's just my preferences. Others might have other factors that are more important. For most merchants, the factors don't even come into play. The merchant is only available on one network, so that's the network I work with.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    My current priority list based on parasite stance, ethics, payment speed, payment assurance, technology, and other factors:

1. ShareASale.com
    2. AvantLink.com
    3. AffiliateFuture.com
    4. Buy.at
    5. CJ.com
    6. Performics.com
    7. LinkShare.com
    8. Independent
    It might be priority but if you go down your Top Stores list, there are only a few from SAS, probably 90% are CJ, LS, Performics and infested but you can still make money from those merchants. Ultimately just find out what merchants work for you, regardless of network.

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    I actually perfer CJ over Performics. We have had more reporting issues with Performics than LS and CJ combined.
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread