Hi all,

This is a bit bizarre, but I'll have a go...Does anyone out there have any traffic that is interested in hypnosis programs? Alternatively, for the more mainstream niches/verticals, does anyone have any traffic interested in the below [that you think might consider trying hypnosis as a solution]?:

- weight loss
- stop smoking
- end procrastination
- reduce pain
- increase self-esteem
- manage stress
- end public speaking fear

If so, please get in touch with me at: James.Nardell [@] amwso.com. I've got a new program that [hopefully] you'll be interested in; The Hypnosis Network. Here's a quick rundown:

- Network: In House
- Cookie Tracking [Return Days]: 180 days
- Lifetime Tracking: Lifetime repeat order tracking via customer's email address.
- Phone Tracking: Yes
- Commission: 25% per sale [I will put you on 35% - for life - after you make your first sale]
- Two Tier: Yes
- Coupons: Yes
- Deep/Custom Linking: Yes
- Keyword Links: Yes
- Text Links: Yes
- Content Support: Yes
- A / B Testing Support: Yes
- Custom Banners and Landing Pages: Yes

About The Hypnosis Network:

The Hypnosis Network publishes recorded hypnosis sessions, all from state-licensed mental health and medical professionals. Unlike many companies selling hypnosis sessions, The Hypnosis Network selects individual therapists for each topic. Each program produced is developed by the most qualified therapist for the subject area.

Every therapist holds a Ph.D. or other terminal degree in a psychology-related field, and is an expert in the use of hypnosis as well as the topic area in which they record for The Hypnosis Network. The Hypnosis Network reviews the journals, research therapist backgrounds, and then ensures that each program is safe, backed by research, and effective. To read more about the impressive group of therapists, click here: http://www.hypnosisnetwork.com/therapists/.

The hypnosis programs have been acclaimed by psychologists, doctors, and clinical hypnosis organizations, as well as individual customers. To read what others have said about our programs, click here: http://www.hypnosisnetwork.com/testimonials/.

The Hypnosis Network backs all programs with a one-year money-back satisfaction guarantee.

Programs Offered:

The Hypnosis Network offers programs on multiple issues. Here is a selection of the most popular programs that might fit on your website:

Enjoying Weight Loss [Therapist: Dr. Roberta Temes]
The Non-Smoker's Edge [Therapist: Dr. Randy Gilchrist]
Productivity Engineering [Therapist: Dr. Neil Fiore]
Managing Stress and Anxiety [Therapist: Dr. Randy Gilchrist]
Hypnosis: The Headache Solution [Therapist: Dr. Maggie Phillips]
Subconscious Sales Success Strategies: Volume 1 [Therapist: Dr. Peter Lambrou]
Productivity Engineering [Therapist: Dr. Neil Fiore]

[There are many more programs available...]
Some Testimonials:

The research is mounting: hypnosis can help you lose weight and keep it off longer . . . This set [Enjoying Weight Loss] has a lot to offer: a warm, fun hypnotist offering sound dietary advice and a variety of trances for a range of issues, from choosing a food plan to avoiding temptation.

SHAPE Magazine
Jean Fain, Harvard Medical School

The Hypnosis Network is clearly the best resource for audio hypnosis programs available today. Their programs are recorded by the top professionals in the field and careful research has shown me that they are a high integrity company which is why I strongly recommend their guaranteed programs.

Dr. Joseph Mercola
Founder, Optimal Wellness Center
New York Times best-selling author

Success and peak performance start with your beliefs about yourself and the world. Being consistently productive and fearless in your prospecting is absolutely a function of a well-honed mindset. The Hypnosis Network audio programs can help you to create a winning mindset so that you can become a success and reach your full potential.

Brian Tracy
Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International
Author of The Psychology of Selling and The Art of Closing the Sale