Script or program to retrieve data from datafeed
    Hi,
    I am newbie affiliate, need your advise how to get useful from datafeed for blog or website. I have applied for CJ datafeed, but I do not know how to retrieve data from datafeed for my blog.

Please Anyone has experience or merchant advise the software or script to work with CJ Datafeed.

Thank you,
    pawana

Most of us who use datafeeds have created scripts that work in a variety of ways to retrieve data from a variety of datafeeds. There are really no, or at least very few, single solutions that do it all.

Before you worry about a script, you really sound as though you need to do a lot of searching and reading about datafeeds, how to use them, etc. The only way to do that is to do a lot of searches here and around the Internet -- I would especially recommend the specific Datafeed and Programming forums here.

Ton of stuff you can learn to help you understand both using the datafeeds and how to script solutions to meet your needs.

I notice you mentioned blogs and websites in your post. One very useful solution that's generally far, far cheaper and easier than messing around with CJ for datafeeds would be PopShops.com. They have a forum here, too, and many of us use them as a good solution for putting products and datafeeds into blogs and websites.

Welcome and good luck!
    Generate more fake news.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    You may want to check out WebMerge..

Wrong forum perhaps? If you are just starting out it's usually easier to use one of the tools previously mentioned than to try and manage a raw data feed.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

http and a telephoto
    Moved from CJ New Announcements to CJ forum. Thread is about CJ feeds
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by pawana
    Hi,
    I am newbie affiliate, need your advise how to get useful from datafeed for blog or website. I have applied for CJ datafeed, but I do not know how to retrieve data from datafeed for my blog.

Please Anyone has experience or merchant advise the software or script to work with CJ Datafeed.

Thank you,
    pawana
    Hi pawana,

If you really want to learn how to work with the CJ Datafeed, I would suggest you read this whole thread: Building UNIQUE autoupdating bulletproof datafeed sites that sell. By: Dirk Gardner.

You might get intimidated by the five pages, and the 190 posts on that thread, but if you really want to learn how to start with the CJ, or any other network datafeed, then you can get a big head start from that thread.

Good Luck!

Hi All,
    Thank you very much for your reply. Mr. Sal, thank your advise a good forum, I have printed out and try to learn. I will report my progress next month.

Thank again,Pawana

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread