Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    July Coupon for Artistic Checks - Effective Today!
    I've loaded a new deal in the ShareASale Deals Database, effective today:

40% Off Coordinating Checkbook Covers from Artistic Checks, Including Side Tear!

Details:

This deal applies to coordinating checkbook covers in our Artistic Checks brand.

It does not apply to the "non-coordinating" ones - the plain leather checkbook covers, the photo checkbook covers, etc.

The deal is coded to land the customer on the appropriate page within the Artistic site (see above) to increase conversion.

Regularly $19.95, they are on sale from now until the end of July for $11.95 each.

And the best part - no coupon code is needed! The price is updated as soon as the item is added to the cart.

Happy selling!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Did you add this deal to the SAS Deals Database? I'll go check in a few hours, but was wondering now if it'll be there.

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Did you add this deal to the SAS Deals Database? I'll go check in a few hours, but was wondering now if it'll be there.
    If it's not in the Deals Database first, I won't post it.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Thanks, I like that policy! But I do deal with hundreds of merchants and thousands of deals, so I'll try to remember your specific policy here each time you post, but I wonder if the trouble for you to explicitly say it's posted, won't be a help to many others besides just me. You see, when a deal is announced, I have to decide to cut and paste from the source, whether that be email or a post here - if I know it's in the database, I know it'll get downloaded the next time I grab it from there and I can eliminate the duplicate work of grabbing it here and then getting it again in my deals database download. You can facilitate my time management, and that of many others, by being explicit. I know that does mean more work for you, but you are likely saving many of your affiliates some time. I'll leave it to you to decide, but I ask that you consider this request as helping the entire pool, not just a request from just me.

In any case, your 4checks program rocks and I love being a part of it. This post isn't a criticism, talking about optimizing things this detailed means just the opposite, I'm trying to find ways to efficiently do ALL that I can with you and your program!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread