Bad links for Colorado Baggage
    I recently downloaded the datafeed for ColoradoBaggage.com via the AvantLink API (ProductSearch). Everything went well... that is, until I put a few links on my site and did a little clicking around to see if they worked.

Each link is supposed to take me to the product details page for the item associated with it. Turns out that each link takes me to a generic page at ColoradoBaggage.com with the message "Please select an item from this list." There's no data related to the item whose link I clicked anywhere. No product titles, no images, no pricing - nothing.

As for now, I've pulled all links associated with this merchant off my site until I can find out what happened.

I hope you guys at AvantLink can tell me what's up. In the meantime I'll be emailing ColoradoBaggage shortly to inform them of the problem.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    I'll make sure the support team checks it out tomorrow morning, and update this thread.

BTW, it would be better to just email support/at/avantlink.com for something like this..

Gary M

Oops! My bad, Gary. I'll remember that next time.

As stated, I've already emailed the person of interest at Colorado Baggage concerning the issue. Hopefully, this issue can be resolved.

Thanks,
    Dude-Dastic

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Dude, This is an issue that's a result of the data the merchant is sending us. We have an email into Colorado Baggage, and I'll update this thread when they it's corrected.

Thanks,

Gary M

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread