Free online google seminar (Google Trifecta)
    I subscribe to a bunch of newsletters (actually am in process of whittlin them down, since there's too many and just don't have time to read em all) but a couple I think are really good I still subscribe to. Not sure if I should be mentioning which ones so won't. Am not absolutely sure this would be a regular ole link but since it's for the big G and it's a free event, I don't think it would be the newsletter that sent me it's affiliate link.

Anyway, know some of ya don't trust the big G so may not wanna attend but I try to learn as much as I can and since the word FREE is in there. lol I registrered. On 7/8/08 at 9 am pdt Google is having "Google Trifecta" on the webmaster tools, analytics and the web site optimizer. It lasts 60 minutes. And.....did I forget to say that it is FREE. lol There's the link for it below (umm providing I did it correctly.....which if I didn't....you know who will be here to fix it for me. lol Thank you ahead of time in case.

Free Google online seminar

ooops, think everybody would realize it, but forgot to tell ya. The link above is where ya have to register for it. And no...ya don't have to give em everything about ya, just name, company name, city, country and email. Oh, and it's optional if ya wanna give em any suggestions as to what you would like discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    I subscribe to a bunch of newsletters (actually am in process of whittlin them down, since there's too many and just don't have time to read em all) but a couple I think are really good I still subscribe to. Not sure if I should be mentioning which ones so won't. Am not absolutely sure this would be a regular ole link but since it's for the big G and it's a free event, I don't think it would be the newsletter that sent me it's affiliate link.

Anyway, know some of ya don't trust the big G so may not wanna attend but I try to learn as much as I can and since the word FREE is in there. lol I registrered. On 7/8/08 at 9 am pdt Google is having "Google Trifecta" on the webmaster tools, analytics and the web site optimizer. It lasts 60 minutes. And.....did I forget to say that it is FREE. lol There's the link for it below (umm providing I did it correctly.....which if I didn't....you know who will be here to fix it for me. lol Thank you ahead of time in case.

Free Google online seminar

ooops, think everybody would realize it, but forgot to tell ya. The link above is where ya have to register for it. And no...ya don't have to give em everything about ya, just name, company name, city, country and email. Oh, and it's optional if ya wanna give em any suggestions as to what you would like discussed.
    I signed up, Thanks for the headsup on this event.

You are very )

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread