Problems with Joining programs
    I joined performics and can login into account search for programs, etc.
    but when i try to join programs it say there was an error with your request
    and the error says "You have not yet been approved for ConnectCommerce"
    if they have not approved me why can i log in etc...?

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

That message means you have not yet been approved for our affiliate network. Please send me your username (email address) and site URL.

Thank you,

Jamie
    jamier[at]google.com

Same Problem
    I am having the same issue.

I submitted my application and can login but when I try to join a program it says that my account has not been approved.

Does anybody know what the turn around time is for new accounts to be reviewed and or approved?

Thanks,
    Rick Cable
    Webzcom E-Business Services

Hello,

Your application to Google Affiliate Network is in the process of being reviewed. Applications are reviewed in the order they are received. You should receive an answer soon.

Note that the answer to your application will be sent to the email address you used to apply to Google Affiliate Network.

Please let us know if we can be of any more assistance.

Thank you,

Affiliate Support
    affiliatesupport@google.com

Jamie,

We have posted on two threads already wondering as to why the payment notification e-mail has not been received yet for mid July as usual. Do you have any information on this matter? Could you please look into it?

Current Turn-Around time for GAN affiliate applications?
    It would certainly help if Performics/GAN could provide a reasonable estimate of the current turn-around time for new applications. It's certainly understandable that new-affiliate applications might have doubled or tripled since the Google acquisition -- but communication is important.

I reluctantly submitted an application to join GAN last weekend. Today, I re-submitted an application, using the exact same information, and saw no error message advising me that I'd previously applied. This made me worry that perhaps new applications aren't actually being saved! I then tried the "forgot password" feature, and verified that if I entered an email address that hadn't been used to apply for an account, your system rejected it, while my actual email address triggered a message and I was emailed a password.

I was then able to log in to the "account," but (as others mentioned) since I am not yet approved, I could not yet join any merchant programs. I was able to immediately view data for merchants, which has allowed me to add Performics merchants into my planning spreadsheet for the coming months.

Angry
    I've had both Google AdSense and AdWords accounts for about 3 or 4 years now.

About two weeks ago I submitted an application for new Google Affiliate Network and was denied. I made a 2nd application and account was pending for about a week but now when I log in it says the account is "deactivated". Does this mean still pending or am I just SOL here.

My sites are pretty straight forward, nothing shady, and are well designed not to mention that the majority of them have been online 10+ years. I'm finding it hard to believe that a person actually reviewed my application and denied it with good reason.

Is there anyone I can call or email to find out what is really going on? The deadline looms for the Google referral program and I really need some good ads to fill this premium ad space. I've done very well with Google and have been able to double my advertising budget every year for the last 3 years to about 40K.

I can't believe that Google or DoubleClick would let a customer / partner like me get away. I have really enjoyed working with Google for all these years but if they don't want to work with me anymore a large portion of my advertising is going to go somewhere else like Microsoft.

Rick@Webzcom

Hello,

Your application to Google Affiliate Network is in the process of being reviewed. Applications are reviewed in the order they are received. You should receive an answer soon.

Note that the answer to your application will be sent to the email address you used to apply to Google Affiliate Network.

If you log in and see a deactivated message, you have not been approved and/or your application is still pending.

If your application has been pending for an extended period of time, please email affiliatesupport[at]google.com.

Thank you,

Jamie
    Please let us know if we can be of any more assistance. If

It sounds like you all need to put more people on the task of getting people approved.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread