Tracking Problem Update...
    I haven't seen anything recent on the EPN board admitting that they found any errors or anything yet with respect to the major tracking issue they had recently.

However, I've been monitoring both forums (epn/ABW) and it appears things are picking back up with respect to tracking.

For the record I mainly use editor kits and I have made zero adjustments to my links throughout the tracking dry spell so it looks like they found an internal issue and patched/fixed it.

Maybe I'm jumping the gun on the issue though.

Has tracking picked back up for you folks?

Good news, bad news, no news?

Still way down here from CJ numbers (off 40-60%). Although it's tough to tell what the true difference is, since Summer is traditionally a down period, and recent gas/economy issues have caused decreased spending.

I PMed a certain board member here who had made a blanket offer to look at people's links for problems. 7 days later and not even the courtesy of a reply acknowledging receipt...
    EPN - Cautiously, but paranoically, optimistic.

7 days later and not even the courtesy of a reply acknowledging receipt...
    Well, this board software never had the courtesy to let me know I had a PM. Never emailed me or popped up a notice, and it's even marked as read. Don't know who read it, but I sure didn't. I have all options turned on and I get all my subscription emails.

Maybe next time you'll give give the benefit of the doubt to someone, that has never done anything to you but offer you help, before you insinuate that they're ignorant.

Not ignorant, just discourteous. I suppose I could pester everyone I send PMs to, rather than assuming that they go through properly and get read... like they do on every other board on the planet.

Or you could just admit it was a hollow offer and/or you didn't want to help me and be done with it... a simple "No, I don't want to help you" would have been preferred to no reply whatsoever.

ABW Ambassador
    Wow, that's a great way to make people want to help you.... good luck w/ that.

/sarcasm
    Hi, I'm a signature.

Or you could just admit it was a hollow offer and/or you didn't want to help me and be done with it... a simple "No, I don't want to help you" would have been preferred to no reply whatsoever.
    OK, here you go. You want honesty, you're going to get it.

1. You're behaving like a little freakin' baby. What are you.. 13?

2. Most people would have sent another polite PM or email since I blatantly offered the help. It's not like it would be spam. But instead you choose to have a little hissy fit and just badmouth me instead. Real mature.

3. I know exactly what your issues are (same as another member on this board and 3 others on the ePN board that were very appreciative of my help), but it will be a cold day in hell before I tell you what they are now. Yes, there's more than 1.

Wow, that's a great way to make people want to help you.... good luck w/ that.
    Incredible, isn't it?

ABW Ambassador
    psst bobby, you got a PM
    Hi, I'm a signature.

Apology PMed. He's right; I should have PMed again. Just a frustratingly bad week...

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread