I Need a couple of things explained...
    hi everyone... im new to affiliate marketing... i just have a couple questions i need answered so i get started..
    how do i start a camplain.. and what is it
    could i use a website like wetpaint or something for ads...
    how long does it take take to make about $350 a month..
    is this really as easy as it all seems..

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    hi everyone... im new to affiliate marketing... i just have a couple questions i need answered so i get started..

how do i start a camplain.. and what is it

It's a campaign, and it can be many things, depending on what you mean.

could i use a website like wetpaint or something for ads...

Best to buy your own domain. They're cheap and they are more credible with visitors and merchants. However you could start with a blog.

how long does it take take to make about $350 a month..

That depends on too many factors to answer. It mostly depends on how much effort you put into it, your skills as a marketer and website designer, and many other factors.

If someone told you this is easy they should be taken out back and paddled. This is definitely not easy, or fast. If it was your granny would be doing it.

Welcome to ABW. Read, read, read.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tahjcarr7
    If your not interested in making money at it, then it's real easy. Otherwise, it takes quite a bit of work.

Magic Bullet Thread

ok thanks... i was afraid this forum wasnt hot and no one was gonna answer my questions... ok so what do i start with.. im getting dreamweaver... what things should i focus on.. and whats the thing about google and getting my website all the way to the top..

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    Start by reading the forum for a couple days then brainstorm a topic you like and set up a website for it.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tahjcarr7
    what things should i focus on.. and whats the thing about google and getting my website all the way to the top..
    Pick a niche that is not already saturated and focus on that. Google likes websites with content that changes frequently.

ABW Ambassador
    There are "over 200 SEO factors" that Google uses to rank pages in the Google search results (SERPs).

so im sorry to bother you guys... ok i work at att and i have the iphone 2.. well not really but i make videos and all that.. im sure i could make money on that with this affiliate marketing... any tips please.. paint a picture on the process i should take on making an iphone 2 secrets revealed page... please... i wanna make money like you guys lol..

i can also do one with the blackberry bold

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    Of course, someone else might like one of your ideas and use it.

I wouldn't say it is 'hard' -- it is certainly not molecular science or other high end cerebral careers. It does, however, take a good amount of drive, tenacity, creativity, marketing savvy and so forth. Definitions that include the idea of 'easy' are usually referring to how long the fruit can last (income requiring little to no work) once one has applied the drive, tenacity, creativity, marketing savvy and so forth into the effort. Best of luck!

no i might can get videos of the iphone 2 2 or 3 days before it comes out... dont you guys think with a blog or something i can generate a lot of clicks..

It is worth a shot since blogging is so easy to set-up. Not easy to blog everyday, but if you have content (videos) that will be available to you, then set it up and see if you can get some traction.

Once you set up the domain name and the blog, start adding LOTS of relevant keyword rich content.

You will then have to figure out how to get people to your site. This is not always easy and usually is very hard to get targeted visitors to your site.

Search engine traffic will take awhile and may never come depending on what the search engines are looking for and how they judge your site.

When people do come to your site, use a stats program to see what your traffic is doing. If people are coming in and backing out right away, change the design until you find something that works. Realize that the first blog post goes a long way in determining if a visitor will stay or not, and this headline will change every time you add a new post.

Once you do all of this, you still need to figure out how to monetize your traffic. You could sell iPhones or related products or show ads and get paid per click.

Where you put these offers on your site and in what format makes a huge difference. Test, test, and test some more until something works. Then realize that many factors can lead to everything changing and your success site will return to being a dud.

Try to develop trust and respect from your visitors so they will return often. Choose a good domain name so you can build a brand name site/blog that people will remember.

Make sure your employment with AT&T will not be an issue in terms of conflicts of interest.

Hope this helps,

Good Luck!

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread