Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Affiliate Link Encoder Article..
    For anyone who might be interested, here's a post I put together today in the Affiliate Best Practices category of our blog..it includes detailed info on how Affiliates can utilize our Affiliate Link Encoder tool..

So for forum owners that may be in the same boat, here’s the secret. And it’s quite complicated…not! Simply login to your Affiliate account and generate an ALE script for a particular site configured in the network. Once you have the one line of Javascript, simply place it in a site-wide template (for example, your header or footer) and wala. Instant tracking on any direct to merchant link that exists anywhere on your forum (as long as the merchant is in AvantLink).
    Full article: Attn: Bloggers & Forum Owners

Thanks for the nod again, Gary!

You're welcome

Instant tracking on any direct to merchant link that exists anywhere on your forum (as long as the merchant is in AvantLink).
    Does each merchant on the page needs it's own ALE script or will one script cover multiple domains?

No, the ALE makes a domain match for any merchant on our network.. so you don't need a Javascript for each merchant.

No, the ALE makes a domain match for any merchant on our network.. so you don't need a Javascript for each merchant.
    Big! I am betting there is a WordPress AddOn in the works.

ABW Ambassador
    I just noticed this tool today, looks interesting and I will give it a go later. How have others found it? I also see quite a few excellent tools in Avantlink now plus a lot of new merchants so it's all great to see. I bet the bigger networks are starting to take notice and must be a bit worried when they see all these state of the art tools in a parasite free network that is growing rapidly, well done!
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Quote Originally Posted by glinted
    I just noticed this tool today, looks interesting and I will give it a go later. How have others found it? I also see quite a few excellent tools in Avantlink now plus a lot of new merchants so it's all great to see. I bet the bigger networks are starting to take notice and must be a bit worried when they see all these state of the art tools in a parasite free network that is growing rapidly, well done!
    I LOVE this ALE tool. I have the code in the footer of most of my blogs. It makes it incredibly easy to create a link on the fly to an AvantLink merchant, without worrying about creating all sorts of custom encoding as with SAS or CJ.

I believe I've even made a few sales from my blogs via links created by having the ALE installed in the footer.php.
    Generate more fake news.

ABW Ambassador
    yes it sounds great, I just read the article on what it is all about at http://www.avantshare.com/blog/2008/...-forum-owners/

I will definitely use that in the future but I was actually looking for something I could use on a busy forum where links could be made from keywords. I might have another look on Avantlink to see what some of these other tools do...
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

glinted, thanks for the kind words.

The ALE cranks! Still seeing outstanding conversion rates. And I have seen long time, legacy bloggers with years of archived content utilize the ALE to turn on tracking links across many hundreds of pages/comments by adding one line of javascript to a wordpress footer. Instant Affiliate revenue for folks like this.

glinted BTW, there is the ability convert KWs to links in ALE v2.0. Check out this article for more info: Affiliate Link Encoder v2.0

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread