Beware of DOT5 web hosting affiliate - 100% reversed since 2007!!
    I tried not to discredit any advertiser but this one pissed me off!! All the sales I generated for them since 2007 has been 100% reversed and never make a dime with them until now. They almost never replied to my message questioned on reversed transactions. The only single reply is "customer return" on 2007 and never since then. I never had such a problems with any other advertisers like this one. They are dishonest to affiliate. Avoid using and promoting them. I am going to take them off of my top 10 list in a very soon.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Puripong
    I tried not to discredit any advertiser but this one pissed me off!! All the sales I generated for them since 2007 has been 100% reversed and never make a dime with them until now. They almost never replied to my message questioned on reversed transactions. The only single reply is "customer return" on 2007 and never since then. I never had such a problems with any other advertisers like this one. They are dishonest to affiliate. Avoid using and promoting them. I am going to take them off of my top 10 list in a very soon.
    All been reversed since 2007? Going to take them of your top 10 list soon?

July 2008 and you have done nothing about a merchant that has been ripping you off since 2007?

Doesn't make much sense

Quote Originally Posted by Julian

July 2008 and you have done nothing about a merchant that has been ripping you off since 2007?

Doesn't make much sense
    I started to promote them since Dec 2007. I didn't take them off of my top 10 list first because I also have some reversed from other advertiser and I though it may the same reason that DOT5 reversed. However, most of advertisers who reversed me DO NOT REVERSED ALL SALES like dot5 does. I do not generate many sales for DOT5 but EVERY SINGLE SALE HAS BEEN REVERSED!! I just realized that they are dishonest. I sent them a few messages to them questioned on reversed transactions but most of them never been replied.

I am not come here to solely discredit advertiser. I'm newbie here but not in elsewhere such as DP, Wickedfire.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian

Doesn't make much sense
    The hell with that, I'd like to know how they got on your top 10 list in the first place.

I'd also be curious to know who number 11 is.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    The hell with that, I'd like to know how they got on your top 10 list in the first place.

I'd also be curious to know who number 11 is.

-rematt
    There is only top 10 LOL. They came to my top 10 in the first place because their name seems reputable and their EPC seems ok. I just waiting for my writer with new update and they will be removed from my top 10 forever.

ABW Ambassador
    Puripong, just a word of advice from someone else you had to deal with a mental merchant. Take them off your top 10 now. And in the future, if you find a sale is reversed, and a merchant won't reply telling you why, tell them you've dropped them.

And I'm not attacking you for staying with them this long. I've been guilty of that too. Just learn from this.

Thanks for sharing, Puripong and Welcome to ABW!
    I use to be on DP a lot more. Personally I now prefer ABW (more professional/mature/focused members). It's just my personal opinion (DP is also a very fine forum).

I think Puripong , literally has a top 10 list type web page of hosting firms. I can see how it could take 6 months with a slow selling product.

Just curious Puripong, where was DOT5 on your "Top10"?

Quote Originally Posted by delsol
    Thanks for sharing, Puripong and Welcome to ABW!
    Use to be on DP a lot more myself. Prefer ABW (more professional/mature people) .

I think Puripong , literally has a top 10 list type web page of hosting firms. I can see how it could take 6 months with a slow selling product.

Just curious Puripong, where was DOT5 on your Top10?
    They were #7 on my top 10. However, they are slow for only DOT5 but not for other hosting I am selling.

ABW Ambassador
    Webhosting merchants are bad news. Nothing but complaints about all of them.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread