Question Looking for european affiliate network that charges only on subscription bases
    Hi,
    I would appreciate your advice. I am looking for a network of affiliates that charges only on the basis of supscription not commission of any kind.
    Does such a network exist??
    I want to find affiliates invoved in tourism for UK, Italy, Netherlands and German speaking countries.

Thanks for your help!

Most any affiliate network (including the European ones) will let you set up a PPL (pay per lead) affiliate program, which sounds like what you're looking for.

Geno

Outsourced Program Manager Rufus's Avatar
    AffiliateFuture run a EU network from our Spanish office, you can try contacting Maria there about a program email: maria@affiliatefuture.es

Thanks
    Rufus
    Rufus Bazley,
    [URL=http://www.odst.co.uk]DataFeed and API Creation[/URL]
    [URL=http://jobon.info]Marketing Site[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.compare-treadmills.co.uk]Treadmill Reviews[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    Most any affiliate network (including the European ones) will let you set up a PPL (pay per lead) affiliate program, which sounds like what you're looking for.

Geno
    Thanks for your reply. I have read your book A practical guide to Affiliate Marketing and it helped me a lot.

I have another problem: our web page is on one server and the online booking engine on another. So I have no posibility to integrate data from 2 sources without having my own software built which won't show in time results about perfomed bookings. Can I still use a PPL network since they usually provide softwares to manage affiliate programmes?
    Shall I run a search on Google for "affiliate network + PPL" in order to find those networks?

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by iva; July 3rd, 2008 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus
    AffiliateFuture run a EU network from our Spanish office, you can try contacting Maria there about a program email: maria@affiliatefuture.es

Thanks
    Rufus

HI Rufus,
    Thanks, I will!

Quote Originally Posted by iva
    I have another problem: our web page is on one server and the online booking engine on another. So I have no posibility to integrate data from 2 sources without having my own software built which won't show in time results about perfomed bookings. Can I still use a PPL network since they usually provide softwares to manage affiliate programmes?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by iva
    Shall I run a search on Google for "affiliate network + PPL" in order to find those networks?
    No. I would just choose the network (from pages 20-21 of the book you've mentioned, or from the AMWSO's list, or Carsten's list), and contact them with your question. Webgains seems to be gaining weight in Europe now [article on it], but there are plenty of other ones out there, including the above-mentioned AffiliateFuture. In the UK, I would strongly recommend going with PaidOnResults (you can contact Carol in Glasgow at carol \at\ paidonresults [dot] com; tell her I said 'hi'). This guide to affiliate networks is somewhat dated, but still good.

Geno

Smile
    Thanks for your help, again. I will contact them.

Do you belive that affiliate links are worth for SEO since they are paid links? I dont't believe that those with the ID of the affiliate are worth for this purpose but those without the ID in the link may be...

I do not intend to have the ID in the link however the ID will be written on our online booking in the section B2B code like a psw you can't delete and seen as such by the visitors (that's because we have to send the information to our booking engine that is on another server). will that still work for SEO?

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread