Key Request? Not able to receive a Key for AE
    Has anyone else had to wait more than 3 days for a key? Just curious. I've contacted support and submitted a new request, but still no reply.

-syid

Your AE key has been sent.

You purchased your AE license yesterday. Yesterday, Tue July 1st, all business were closed in Canada since it was the Canada Day holiday in Canada, equivalent of your Independence Day. And today, Wed July 2nd, I was out of the office all day; I'm checking the forum tonight.

On Friday June 27 evening you submitted a request for a test AE key (not a AE license purchase, rather a 1-month test key). I do not process key requests on Saturday/Sunday. On Monday, I was processing other higher priority key requests (such as AE license purchases) and other client work. Requests for AE test keys are a lower priority and I did not get to them on Monday. And Tue Jul 1st was a holiday, and Wed Jul 2nd I was out of the office.

So tonight is the earliest opportunity I was able to process your purchase of an AE license.

BTW, the AE key that I sent expires 1-year from tomorrow, not 1-year from when you purchased the license so you did not lose any days.

Thanks.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Good for you David!! Well done....

p.s. but what is this independence day stuff all about? Canada needs to conform to U.S, holidays so this stuff stops happening. Don't you guys realize that only U.S. recognized holidays count? geeze!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Thanks David. All is well.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread