I Need to Interview Experianced Marketers
    Hey guys,
    I am coming up with different approaches to some articles I will be writing pretty soon. (on affiliate marketing) The way these articles will be structured will be simple. They will have question and answer interviews. So I am asking you at ABW if you would like to answer my question for me. (Please only experienced Internet Marketers.) Additionally, I will develop some ebooks that will help people out who are just getting started in internet marketing. I am looking for as many people to interview as possible. The more the better.

I would be ecstatic with the more people that are willing to participate in these interviews. I would like to do the interviews by e-mail if possible. All I ask is that I have your permission to put your comments in my ebooks and articles. Please PM me if you are interested in participating as I would be happy to hear from you.
    Thanks,
    Garen

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Garen, it might be more interesting to the people you seek if you assure those you interview that in exchange for their assistance in providing what amounts to the "how to" and "what is" information you will use to profit from their time and knowledge, that you will:

1.) share revenue from the sales of your articles and ebooks
    2.) acknowledge them as sources in your articles and ebooks

Experienced marketers are not real anxious to donate their time and expertise when it is used for profit without reciprocation, so food for thought.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

How will your ebook be different from the hundreds of other "interview with an affiliate marketer" ebooks?
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

ABW Ambassador
    It won't, they're just looking for some free content.

"I will develop some ebooks that will help people out who are just getting started in internet marketing."

If you don't understand it yourself, they're not going to be much use.

okay think alan, not sure what incentive i can offer you at this time, but I will certainly keep that in my mind. However, as far as how my ebook will be structured differently I don't know yet, I am merely working on the blueprint of it as we speak..sorry for the vague answer.

I will keep you updated

Trust,
    I wouldn't go as far as saying that I don't understand it myself, I haven been doing it for about 5 months will some success; I learn something new everyday. I do not claim to be a pro by any means and I really only do article marketing. I have no experience's with PPC or anything at all.

However, I do understand your concerns..
    Garen

Garen,

Actually I was not offering my assistance but rather advising you about putting a best foot forward if you want others to help. There are some great marketers here with loads of talent and experience, but I highly doubt (IMO) that experienced marketers are interested in spending their time on article and ebook contributions when they can make more profitable use of their time on their own projects.

It is not my intent to sound demeaning of what you are trying to accomplish. Just offering advice as to what I would envision as the overall attitude of marketers on such projects. If you were a well known, widely distributed industry publication or article writer, it might be different, but as an unknown with no established / growing audience, that's a tough nut to crack.

If your intentions are on the up and up, I wish you well and encourage you to pursue your ideas / dreams.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    If you were a well known, widely distributed industry publication or article writer, it might be different...
    Exactly.

Garen, I read your initial post thinking exactly what Alan just typed.

What are your credentials and why would a person want to be interviewed by you? When a writer for a respected magazine calls I'm friendly enough, but a random guy with an ebook idea? At that point "what's in it for me?" comes to mind.

I wish you the best of luck, but also believe you'll need to fine tune the approach a bit before you'll get many bites.
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Eathan
    Exactly.

Garen, I read your initial post thinking exactly what Alan just typed.

What are your credentials and why would a person want to be interviewed by you? When a writer for a respected magazine calls I'm friendly enough, but a random guy with an ebook idea? At that point "what's in it for me?" comes to mind.

I wish you the best of luck, but also believe you'll need to fine tune the approach a bit before you'll get many bites.
    My favorite part of your post is that you offered an obvious new comer a sincere best wish for pursuing his ideas. We all have to learn and by pursuing our ideas, we learn and seek more learning. Thanks Eathan, you made my night.

Thanks, Alan.

We all start somewhere and face a lot of the same learning curves along the way, so can't fault a guy for thinking and trying. That's the way we all got where we are.
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

word dude

Ok,

Thanks.... for an incentive although it might not be much of an incentive I could offer you a link from my ebook 1 (link each which must pertain to Internet Marketing.) This does have to could be your blog, landing page, etc. It has to be relevant though.

To my understanding a link for an ebook world be a direct link...correct?

What do you think?

ABW Ambassador
    What about writing an e-book about something you know about and are already a success at.

I do have success on internet marketing I was just looking to round up a group of individuals who wouldn't mind answering some questions that will benefit novice as well as experienced marketers.

I mainly do article marketing and some blogging. However, I am not all that experienced with PPC and other forums of marketing. I plan on covering a wide range of subjects and having a questions and answer part to this ebook.

I think it would be an attractive ebook to have a wide variety of input from various internet marketers. Not everyone that is a professional at internet marketing has every area pinned down.

Quote Originally Posted by silver93350
    Trust,
    I wouldn't go as far as saying that I don't understand it myself, I haven been doing it for about 5 months will some success;
    Quote Originally Posted by silver93350
    I do have success on internet marketing I was just looking to round up a group of individuals who wouldn't mind answering some questions that will benefit novice as well as experienced marketers.
    5 months with some success
    does not equal
    success on internet marketing
    . When you get about 5 years of great success... write an ebook.

Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread