Selling huge PTC site with revenue ($70 a month)
    Hi everyone
    I own several get-paid-to-visit websites and right now I don't have time to maintain them all.

Thus I am selling a PTC site with 3000 members, pending contracts, a brand new design and everything along with it. It even has a new email confirmation script which weeds out the spammers.

While it's nice to rake in the profits, PTC is not my avenue, and I know there are people out there who could benefit from a nice snazzy highly-trafficked website. Therefore I am selling the site at the cut-throat price of $160, with all outstanding payments paid by the time you take it over. Earnings are approximately $70.00 a month and growing. I'm sure you can turn it over for a nice profit that I once longed for.

Also included in the sale is the domain (registered until a year from June 2008) and free hosting for life. Consider the power of harnessing 3000 unique human beings into much-needed traffic (And having gotten 3000 in a month!). I think my Google Analytics hasn't quite recovered from the shock.

Thank you.

Proof, from previous owner:

My loss is your gain!

OK.....I will buy it. Not because I want it or need it but more for a well documented learning and educational experience.

Please contact me at iownie at iownies dot com to make transfer arrangements.

Thanks

ABW Ambassador
    And this is why spam and Nigerian scams work...

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=915052
    http://www.buxtoclick.net/

Enjoy!

Chet

Send me $160 via PayPal and I'll let you consider it an "educational experience". I won't give you anything of value for the $160, but at least I'm upfront about it.

If you can get your "educational experience" for $160, you're doing good. Many of us have spent far more than that on "educational experiences".
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread