CJ no longer sending out program acceptance emails?
    I used to get some kind of email notification when I signed up to a program and was accepted. Haven't gotten any of those in a while now, even when a check in the CJ interface shows that I was accepted. Anyone else seeing this?
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    As far as I recall, its been years since they stopped sending those emails (unlike some other networks) and to find out if your've been accepted, you have to either look through your list of joined programs or look for the specific merchant in "Get Links" and see the status there, or go to CJ internal email and look for a rejection notice.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    As far as I recall, its been years since they stopped sending those emails (unlike some other networks) and to find out if your've been accepted, you have to either look through your list of joined programs or look for the specific merchant in "Get Links" and see the status there, or go to CJ internal email and look for a rejection notice.
    Nope, merchants still send out these messages. Merchants can turn off the feature, but it should send acceptance emails. I haven't seen one in a few weeks, so I just tested it out again. Let's see if this email shows up.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    Nope, merchants still send out these messages. Merchants can turn off the feature, but it should send acceptance emails. I haven't seen one in a few weeks, so I just tested it out again. Let's see if this email shows up.
    I guess the few CJ merchants I've joined in the past couple of years all have had it turned off. Does CJ charge the merchant for this?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    As far as I recall, its been years since they stopped sending those emails.
    No.

This stopped working sometime last week or so.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

Yup, nothing so far. Just realized that I didn't get an accepted email the other day from a program where their manager emailed me personally (on my email listed on my website, not on CJ) to welcome me.

They're still not sending them out. Signed up to a new merchant today, was accepted, no welcome email.

This should be an easy problem to fix - hopefully somebody from CJ is reading this...

We put in a ticket earlier today and got this response:

Thank you for your inquiry. Commission Junction is aware that there is a problem with the messaging system. Our engineers are currently working to address and correct this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

In the mean time, please continue to manually check the Get Links > By Relationship tab to view the status of your relationships with your advertisers.

We hope to have this issue resolved soon such that publishers will continue to receive the appropriate messages in their CJ Account Managers.

Your patience is appreciated on this matter.
    Danny W Bonin Jr
    Bonin Group, Inc.

Something is really screwed up now. We're getting a ton of program acceptance emails for programs that we've been signed up to for years.

>>signed up to for years.

wow !

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread