I am trying to create some complex queries to narrow down the products that will be returned by a search. I can only seem to use the "OR" boolean on a per word basis. I would like to use it on a multi-word search.

Example:

Search 1: superman comics
Returns anything that has both the words "superman" AND "comics" anywhere in the title

Search 2: "superman comics"
Returns anything that has the words "superman" AND "comics" together and in this order in the title

Search 3: superman comics -collectible
Returns anything that has the words "superman" AND "comics" anywhere in the title, but that does NOT contain the word "collectible" anywhere

Search 4: superman comics||poster
Returns anything that has both the words "superman" AND "comics" or anything that has both the words "superman" AND "poster". The words "comics" and "poster" are ORed.

Now what I cannot seem to make work.

I want to search for: superman comics || spiderman poster
I would like that to return anything that has either both of the words "superman" AND "comics" or anything that has both the words "spiderman" AND "poster".

I cannot seem to make this work. If I enclose the two search terms in quotes, then the terms must appear as explained in Search 2 example above (in specific order). I have also tried to enclose the terms in square brackets, parentheses, and curly braces. It would be great to have this documented.

Help!!!

Thanks,

Wil