Unhappy Booting Checks Unlimited Front Page Banner
    I've had Checks Unlimited's banner on my front page for almost 2 years. It has ALWAYS paid off until recently. I've tried to figure out what is going on, but have not found any reason for the complete decline in sales. Guess it's time to move it off the front page... I know I haven't changed my strategy - wonder if they have?
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

ABW Ambassador
    Has there been a change in your traffic? Are you still ranking high for the keywords that you used to? Sometimes if I lose just one or two strategic keywords, I'll have sales from a merchant tank for a while. Then they come back! or sometimes not

Anyways sorry to here some usually reliable bread and butter sales have gone missing.

I did suffer a drop in traffic, but that situation has turned around, yet still no sales from this particular merchant. It's odd really, but maybe I've just lost the business. Regardless, I can't keep chasing something that isn't working so I'm moving on. I just still think it's odd. Even in the slowest times, this company performed okay, until three months ago.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Maybe people are just not writing that many checks in this economy....you say for about 3 months now...hmmm

Just thinking out loud...
    Oregon Publishing: Web Development, Graphic Design, Domains & Marketing
    Deluxe Banners Bartender's Guide Cooking Jobs

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leeann
    I did suffer a drop in traffic, but that situation has turned around, yet still no sales from this particular merchant. It's odd really, but maybe I've just lost the business. Regardless, I can't keep chasing something that isn't working so I'm moving on. I just still think it's odd. Even in the slowest times, this company performed okay, until three months ago.
    Leeann,

Just got back from vacation, didn't have access where i was otherwise would have posted sooner.

if you send me the banner id i can check for you or better yet, send me your url where the banner is at and i will have a test order go your way. The program is cranking, no banners have been removed or deactivated.

You may want to try the ChecksUnlimited GoldenCAN option, maybe your visitors would rather see the actual checks.

Not sure what to tell you, we haven't changed anything on the banners side, we have added more creative though.

Send me an email and i will be more than happy to check it out for you, we are still converting at well over 18% !!

30 Day EPC: $148.42
    30 Day Reversal Rate: 1.22%
    30 Day Conversion Ratio: 18.75%
    30 Day Average Sale: $38.78

I want to make sure you keep earning with our program so get in contact with me ...

Thanks for your support,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hi Andy,
    Didn't realize you were away or I would have waited to post. Actually you checked the site a couple of weeks ago when I had a strange CU mixup with a competitor while getting links. I had one sale after that then nothing. I'll send you my site url again, and take a look at the history. It's odd. In the meantime, I've already switched the banner. It's still up on some parts of the site. But this is the banner that worked so well for so long then just stopped. 21_special_125x125.gif
    leeann

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread