Tax Paying Member
    Need Some Advice
    I was checking Google for some of my site listings and found some things that I do not understand. This is one of the listings on google

hard truck 18 wheels game dowlandDownload Cs 1.6 Zbot Crack nick green in paltalk download cs 1.6 zbot empire bg dk driver. Download no dvd crack f.e.a.r. Descargar gratis noadware key ...
    mysite dot com/file name/admin//admin/ includes/hard+truck+18+wheels+game+dowland.htm
    I can not find this portion of the link anywhere on my server.
    /admin/ includes/hard+truck+18+wheels+game+dowland.html
    But I do find this
    171448.php
    When I rename this, the link on google stops working. There is a file associated with this which I am uneasy about posting here.

This all links back to something called Monster Market Place rather than my site. My site is listed a number of times on The Monster site but when I click on the links I am told that my site is unavailable and and directed to a Monster site page.

Any opinions???
    Any advice???
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Sounds to me like someone hacked your site and added some sort of pages. Maybe put in some sort of script.

Is this a wordpress site?
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Tax Paying Member
    Not wordpress.

Site template is my own creation. I am useing a datafeed script feeding to several pages of various shops. There are about a dozen shops, but 4 were left untouched.

Appears that someone has found a way to get through the security of the feed script.
    Last edited by Witzer; July 6th, 2008 at 11:30 AM.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

I don't know if this problem is related, but it appears to be similar to other server attacks problems. There has been an increase of server attacks recently and SQL injection problems related to server hacks. I just posted some informative links on another thread here:
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...156#post848156
    It's scary to think that what we put online can be altered.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread